Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Dunno mate, its a thread that just keeps on giving.:whistle:

I don't get it anymore Sid, should be 20 pages of supporters saying they're are right with us not threatening to grass us up for celebrating beating the Palace. I don't reckon they can be true supporters, fancy coming to an Albion game and supporting another team instead of getting behind the Seagulls, does my head in that does. Makes me wonder at times if all our pitch invasions at the Goldstone was worth it now

???

Sep 1, 2011
I don't get it anymore Sid, should be 20 pages of supporters saying they're are right with us not threatening to grass us up for celebrating beating the Palace. I don't reckon they can be true supporters, fancy coming to an Albion game and supporting another team instead of getting behind the Seagulls, does my head in that does. Makes me wonder at times if all our pitch invasions at the Goldstone was worth it now

???

Its a bit like referees booking players for "over celebrating"
Each to there own i guess ernest, but i agree with you and sid-er-nay

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

???

Course it was worth it mate.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would have NO problems if fans piled onto the pitch against the Palace. Like I say shame Im in WSU.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Blimey this is like watching a rerun of the seventies comedy - Citizen Smith

For those of you too young or too senile to remember this one, don't worry it went on far too long and barely raised a laugh. A small bunch of dysfunctional losers plotted a revolution, that never got off the ground. Just about sums things up really

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Blimey this is like watching a rerun of the seventies comedy - Citizen Smith

For those of you too young or too senile to remember this one, don't worry it went on far too long and barely raised a laugh. A small bunch of dysfunctional losers plotted a revolution, that never got off the ground. Just about sums things up really

Power to the people.

Great sentiment, as this is.punk:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Can't believe the abuse we get for planning a spontaneous pitch invasion to celebrate beating the Palace, maybe we should wear green when we do it :lolol::lolol:

No planning mate, be a natural occurrence.

Suprised at the abuse we got.

Who cares.

Not Me.

End of the day we are all:bhasign: and it takes allsorts.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
Can't believe the abuse we get for planning a spontaneous pitch invasion to celebrate beating the Palace, maybe we should wear green when we do it :lolol::lolol:

How can you plan a spontaneous pitch invasion???? Do you know what spontaneous means?? Or have you not learnt that at school yet?? :wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here