Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
IMO... never have i seen an ex player that was actually quite liked and whom thousands voted for player of the season, unjustifiably turn on his old fans quite like that.
Utter unintelligent berk... no feelings at all now for the guy.

He was incredibly overrated anyway!

Above all else it just goes to show how incredibly thick many footballers are.. for every Nicky Forster, there are 20 Dean Hammonds...acne covered, crater faced twat that he is.

And don't get me started on the Ref and Lino failing to act on crowd incitement...

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Dean, hope you enjoy getting proper stick next season. Harding, on the other hand, other than proving that there's no position from which he can't give the ball to the opponents, just as we've always thought, just got on with it, and he'd been getting some proper stick.

Maybe poor little look at me aren't I brilliant Hammond was getting jealous of the attention Harding was getting and wanted some attention himself.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Maybe poor little look at me aren't I brilliant Hammond was getting jealous of the attention Harding was getting and wanted some attention himself.

Also when his name was read out as the teams came out, we were all busy clapping Dean Wilkins. Wanted his moment in the spotlight didnt he, just because he knew he couldnt get it through footballing ability.

Well done Dean, youve turned general apathy and disinterest into disgust. I cant wait to see you down here next year. Will have to think of some songs for you, no fun booing when youre on the ball seeing as you never touch the thing.

I actually used to like Hammond when he was here - scored a number of valuable goals and had quite an influential role.

Last night his actions were of a spoilt brat and someone who is probably jealous of where we are going.

I was so looking forward to giving him stick in the second half but only ONCE in the first 25 minutes did he touch the ball. His shot near the end was completely the wrong decision and all he has done is to destroy his reputation with BHA and to ensure his vilificaiton for years to come - Happy Days :laugh:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
My voice sounds bloody awful because of Hammond and I demand retribution!

What a class A knob no abuse and then he goes and does that. Maybe he was trying to take the hate away from Harding. Personally (probably little pathetic but would have been bloody funny) think he should have been booked for the celebration, Poyet and Tarrico were fuming.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Scott McGliesh is a hero compared with that cock. I don't think everyone gets why there is so much anger ... So he scores a goal, good luck to him it's what he's paid for, he was his numb nutted, limp brained, self centred, chavey cock sure disrespectful taunt to us fans that have held him in high esteem.

Seriously didn't think he was that f**king clumsy in the logic department ... Rant over will now finish planting the cabbages ... Come on Dan & Deano!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Wilkins is a real pro, I have full respect for that man. Even after being sacked by the club he clapped us and did not do a Hammond when they equalised.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
1. Dean Hammond
2. Scott McGleish
3. Anyone who has played/managed for Palarse

Well done Dean you fucktard, its a tough list to top of......complete cnuts!

LondonSaint

Apr 2, 2010
I was there last night.All this happened a fair distance from me but i could see his OTT reaction.

By the sound of it, Hammond sounds a complete cock for the way he celebrated our goal and will get no sympathy from me.

On the other hand, if he was giving it large for any vile abuse he was getting then we as football fans, however galling it may be, have to learn to take it as well as give it!

Honest opinion lads.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
0,,10280~8711335,00.jpg

Prick.

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
What did he do!? I couldn't see it. Thanks x

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shot yourself right in the foot forever now Dean... Utter twat. Ashamed he's from Sussex

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
On the other hand, if he was giving it large for any vile abuse he was getting then we as football fans, however galling it may be, have to learn to take it as well as give it!

Honest opinion lads.

The thing is, he wasn't getting any abuse. Well, not from where I was sitting anyway. He even got a half hearted round of applause from a few people, which is what makes his celebration mystifying.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That is what you call an exaggeration :facepalm:

I think I would prefer the full quote ... otherwise people may read this slightly out of context ... i.e. compared to that cock! (You're right still a bit over the top!)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He got plenty of it while he was with us though!
Lost count of the amount of times people at Withdean shouted "Hammond you're shit" or "Hammond you're a waste of space" or "f*** off to (enter name of non league team here)"

It is a reaction to all those brainless idiots, and he was quite justified to do so.

And before anyone says "I paid his wages I am entitled to an opinion on his inept play"......yes you are allowed an opinion.....but that does not make you right and all Hammond is saying is..."HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE MORONS!" and he is quite correct.

Obviously some poeple actually were not idiots and could see he was a good player so the above does not apply to them.

I don't think there were many that disputed his ability but he's a professional footballer and it really didn't act in a professional, responsible or mature way.

Hence my feeling that he was or acted like a complete cock!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I love it when players give the fans a bit of stick. Quite funny seeing grown men literally frothing at the mouth because an ex-player celebrated somewhat smuggly in front of them.

I was still surprised he did it though, Harding I could have understood, but I didn't expect it from Hammond. Oh well lets move on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Exactly my point.

He was immature and irresponsible, and so were the fans who hurled abuse at him whilst he was with us....they too acted like complete cocks.

All is even now.

RUBBISH.

All pro footballers get some stick / moans from their own fans - dunno how anyone can defend what he did as a Brighton fan - he's a cock

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
fair enough but all players get stick. I don't know the reasons for his reaction but doubt it was cos the odd comment was shouted when he played for us. This is the point - no-one knows why he reacted like he did!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here