Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
Dean HAMMOND

Why oh why that celebration???

Applauded at beginning by large majority of crowd, he left us and had no major problems with the fans before tonight.

On th other hand lead to a cracking atmosphere where we were......

And he didnt even score!!!!!!!!! free kick when straight in (plus he dived to get free kick as Navarro intentionally didnt go into tackle as knew it would be a foul if he did)

Did he shout f*** OFF at South Stand after scoring??? Poyet was very animated about his celebration.......

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i promise everyone on here,i must have been(along with maybe 2 or 3 other fans) the closest albion fan to him and he shouted f*** off in our direction and stuck up the fist...knob

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Who are you mocking? Do you think he was right to incite the fans in that way?

I was right at the other end, I didn't see what Hammond allegedly did. But it doesn't take much for NSC to start a hate thread. Where's the hate thread for Barnard? He scored twice at the Withdean this season, for two different clubs, and both goals pretty much settled the games.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
i promise everyone on here,i must have been(along with maybe 2 or 3 other fans) the closest albion fan to him and he shouted f*** off in our direction and stuck up the fist...knob

You were the ones who kicked the hoardings down then. He scarpered pretty quickly after your verbals back. Absolutely no need for what he did.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
You were the ones who kicked the hoardings down then. He scarpered pretty quickly after your verbals back. Absolutely no need for what he did.

No i was standing at the hoardings and someone from behind us kicked them over,close enough to hear him though. Could see he really wanted a reaction from the south stand.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I was right at the other end, I didn't see what Hammond allegedly did. But it doesn't take much for NSC to start a hate thread. Where's the hate thread for Barnard? He scored twice at the Withdean this season, for two different clubs, and both goals pretty much settled the games.

Did Barnard run up to the advertising hoardings in front of the home fans shouting f*** off, cheering and over zealously celebrating? Actually inciting?

Bad enough without the home team being the one that made him who he is..

No mate. I loved Hammond when he was here and was gutted he left. But no-one gave him stick- he gave it out himself. If you didn't see it, don't be so quick to judge us who did as wrong.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
There is no 'allegedly' about it, he acted a cont when he 'scored' and incited the south stand fans, completely no need. Now if it was twatty Harding that had scored I could have understood that reaction.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was right at the other end, I didn't see what Hammond allegedly did. But it doesn't take much for NSC to start a hate thread.

Hammond was quite a well liked player when he was here.

Many fans were disappointed when he left

He got politely applauded at the start

He didn't get (much) abuse from the home fans

He then made himself look a complete and utter prick doing what he did. No rhyme nor reason for what he did.

Dean Hammond, congratulations, you have made yourself a bell end of the highest order.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Hammond was quite a well liked player when he was here.

Many fans were disappointed when he left

He got politely applauded at the start

He didn't get (much) abuse from the home fans

He then made himself look a complete and utter prick doing what he did. No rhyme nor reason for what he did.

Dean Hammond, congratulations, you have made yourself a bell end of the highest order.

Amen.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sat in C block and majority applauded Hammond, why did the ignorant prick do that celebration? He then compounded this by telling the crowd that respected him to F**k off , twat!

Brainless cock

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here