Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yesterday's man, wouldn't even make it on our bench these days. As for Harding I doubt he'd make the reserves, he'd get muscled out of a netball match. Both massively overrated in their own heads, good riddance.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I hope Southampton miss the play offs by 4 points, this team in my eyes are scum. Hammond is a complete prick. No need for that in front of the south stand and it didn't even look like he scored from where I am. Lets hope we gain another 4 points of this dirty team this time next year.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Complete and utter cock. Hoof ball all the way from the scummers too. Was great to see us playing the ball about nicely tonight, Poyet really has done an amazing job.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
In a few seconds, Hammond went down in my estimation completely. I have always wished him well - but that was totally uncalled for as the majority of the fans were behind him. In an instant he has alienated fans from whom he had built up a good level of respect over many years.

Idiot.

P.s. He didn't score, it went straight in.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Well they tried to, especially Lambert. Fortunately El Abd stood up to him.

Yeah what a prick. The referee didn't help did he?

Anyone else see Lambert push El-Abd in the face, the ref give them a talking too, they shook hands and walked off, only for Lambert to hit him in the stomach

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Slightly off topic (VERY) but why did Bennett get booked? Harding seemed to cuddle him and they both walked away. Bennett then received a yellow....:shrug:

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Yeah what a prick. The referee didn't help did he?

Anyone else see Lambert push El-Abd in the face, the ref give them a talking too, they shook hands and walked off, only for Lambert to hit him in the stomach

one of many incidents he missed, he was shockingly shit,its a miracle he didnt cost us the game.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I saw that as well. And when jaidi kicked crofts in the head and the ref didn't even talked to him. I heard the thump from row P.

Yea that was ridiculous, just a talking to to Crofts then gave us the freekick without a word to Jaidi, the ref was awful. We could go on all night about the officials tonight. They were a complete disgrace.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Hammond didnt recieve anywhere near as much abuse as he deserves!! i was in H block but happened to be down by the track as they scored their first and he went straight over to the South stand cupping his ears and screamed 'f*** off' and cheerd:tosser:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Slightly off topic (VERY) but why did Bennett get booked? Harding seemed to cuddle him and they both walked away. Bennett then received a yellow....:shrug:

That was a bit lucky.. Bennet kicked him in the ankle, very rash thing to do

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Hammond didnt recieve anywhere near as much abuse as he deserves!! i was in H block but happened to be down by the track as they scored their first and he went straight over to the South stand cupping his ears and screamed 'f*** off' and cheerd:tosser:

Complete prick. Hope his career goes downhill from here

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
what a wanker! wasn't getting stick (although he deserved it) then went off on one

went down in my low estimations of him

:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here