Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marvellous.
Just don't come it that you're supposedly "bigger" than us now.
Bigger cheats, thats all.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Marvellous.
Just don't come it that you're supposedly "bigger" than us now.
Bigger cheats, thats all.

Indeed. The fact that weve finished above you every season since 1960 is irrelevant when arguing who is the bigger club.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ben, we played you nearly a week ago. You can f*** off back to your shite 3 posts a day site now. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep - f*** off SCUMMER - you're boring

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Ben, we played you nearly a week ago. You can f*** off back to your shite 3 posts a day site now. :thumbsup:

TBH honest I had decided not to within a day of the match. But you can help but react to post #74 on page 4. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I love the way Saints fans hace started to get gobby, I wonder if they mouth off to those who their Amnisitration ripped off ? I remeber less than a year ago them begging for help. Must be something to do with Hampshire as their neighbours are at it now.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I love the way Saints fans hace started to get gobby, I wonder if they mouth off to those who their Amnisitration ripped off ? I remeber less than a year ago them begging for help. Must be something to do with Hampshire as their neighbours are at it now.

..and BTW our owner bought out all the depts. You can hardly compare us with the skates who have tried to wriggle out of every drawback coming their way and are only in this situation coz they thought it was normal for a small fishy town to have International players earning 60k a week.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
..and BTW our owner bought out all the depts. You can hardly compare us with the skates who have tried to wriggle out of every drawback coming their way and are only in this situation coz they thought it was normal for a small fishy town to have International players earning 60k a week.

Just because you had a white knight come riding to the rescue (AFTER you'd stiffed all your creditors through coming out of Administration), don't try to paint yourself as being any better than them.

Your mob were the ones challenging the League over their points deduction, and trying to wriggle out of it by claiming it wasn't Southampton FC in administration, but the holding company of the stadium. Do me a lemon.

You're all a load of slimey cheating bastards, and anything you "achieve" off the back of lashing out money you never had and then conveniently having nearly all of it written off, will always be cheapened. When it comes down to it, your club, the club you support, like the Palaces and Pompeys and Cardiffs and Leeds of this world, are thieving scum. And you cover up that uncomfortable truth with bravado and little smilies, pretending to celebrate it when really you're embarrassed by it.

And if you're not, then you don't really understand whats gone on.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Can't we get back to discussing what a talentless, spineless anonymous little shitheap of a man and player Hammond is?

There are only two players I would stand, applaud and cheer if they suffered a career ending injury - Dean Hammond and Tommy Fraser.

Usually agree with what you say, but that comment seems a little harsh. Fraser was wank, but certanly doesn't deserve to recieve a comment like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here