Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Spice Girls Ticket

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well OBVIOUSLY you'd not be able to discuss the matter face to face

That would be in the REAL world where his influence is NIL

"Discuss this matter face to face". Get over yourself. Get a life.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What happens if I get thirsty?

You could always try one of Brighton's trendy nightspots such as the Beach, the Event or the Honey Club.

Whilst there perhaps you might like to try hitting on some of the young lovelies. Might I suggest a winning chat up line?

56022.jpg

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
You must be over the moon, NOT.

WTF......Spice Girls, how sad is that. But everyone has a choice, yours is shit though:shrug:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
You could always try one of Brighton's trendy nightspots such as the Beach, the Event or the Honey Club.

Whilst there perhaps you might like to try hitting on some of the young lovelies. Might I suggest a winning chat up line?

56022.jpg

Never fails to make me laugh that does ..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Another unfunny, pointless thread instigated by the board's saddest (and he has some competition there) individual.

The fact that the f*** OFF U MESS screenshot has made it onto here just about says it all. If you were a normal unpopular thirtysomething sad man with an unhealthy obsession for chatting up youngsters half your age (possibly driven by sex starvation), would you CHOOSE to actually SHARE that very screenshot with everyone else? To me, it screams "Look at me! I'm that loser who can't chat up a bird. But I can bother them when they're on-line - so how cool is that?"

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we should all chat about exactly what it means (on-line obviously :thumbsup: )

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I've just wasted 10 minutes reading this in the hope that DP might actually have a Spice Girls ticket that I could buy off him. Fucks sake.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Can't get my head around this.

You have a spat with NSP because you perceive they are bullying you. Having gone quiet for a while you decide to post a wind up with something that will guarentee restarting the jibes with you as the victim. As stated above by yourself you knew the NSP lot would bite and shower you with abuse.

As an outsider looking in it just makes you look like some of the attention teaching children I teach but they at least have the excuse of lacking any emotional maturity. You on the other hand are just plain sad if you think this wind up has worked because all it has proved is what you knew would happen anyway - so to me the stunt has backfired quite badly on you and made you look the misguided fool.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Can't get my head around this.

You have a spat with NSP because you perceive they are bullying you. Having gone quiet for a while you decide to post a wind up with something that will guarentee restarting the jibes with you as the victim. As stated above by yourself you knew the NSP lot would bite and shower you with abuse.

As an outsider looking in it just makes you look like some of the attention teaching children I teach but they at least have the excuse of lacking any emotional maturity. You on the other hand are just plain sad if you think this wind up has worked because all it has proved is what you knew would happen anyway - so to me the stunt has backfired quite badly on you and made you look the misguided fool.

I'll answer this. I posted it because it was a laugh, silly and that was that. Nothing serious. Just a picture.

I couldn't foresee and didn't appreciate that the NSP f***wits will take any opportunity, no matter how slight, to regurgitate the same old boring shit, post the same old boring pictures and make the same old boring jibes. I keep forgetting that I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots, sometimes, who have a weird obsession about "meeting up to discuss everything".

It's always the same old, boring faces posting the same old shit. Stunt backfiring? Making me look like a misguided fool? Christ sake, it was a bloody picture of a fu*king mocked up ticket.

Anyway, talking briefly about the bullying I encountered on NSP, it was hardly something I perceived just myself. The material posted was offensive enough to force Novogate to remove it themselves and to give Steven a bollocking about it. If it wasn't that bad, why would Novogate do this? No, stuff was being posted that needed to be challenged (but I had been banned for previously challenging stuff) or deleted...but Steven REFUSED to remove it.

The ticket was a harmless joke that fooled a few people. End of story. All the f***tards posting abuse on this site are shown to be just that...utter f***tards. The end.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Go home you idiot.

Your argument is full of holes and you know exactly why people pick on you - because you invite it.

Stop abusing everyone from NSP in your EVERY post and maybe they'll stop back.

You seem to think there is some kind of vendetta, like NSP wants to see you ruined, but in truth the only time anybody from that board even makes mention of you is when you go and post something stupid like this.

There is no agenda about "meeting up to discuss everything", it's just that most people would agree that living out your life online and fearing to even speak to people in reality is not a healthy way to go about things.

Take a long hard look at yourself and perhaps ask yourself why you feel such a victim and why people would want to make fun of you.

And think twice before you simply respond with another "those bully twats from NSP are out in force/goon patrol/everybody hates me" posts because nobody's interested.

People would be happy to ignore you if you were just an idiot, but you seem determined to make yourself look a dick and then question why people pick up on this.

Read the thread through and please take note there are lots of people suggesting you stop playing the innocent victim, many of whom don't even use NSP. It's not a conspiracy, you're just not listening to anybody

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Go home you idiot.

Your argument is full of holes and you know exactly why people pick on you - because you invite it.

Stop abusing everyone from NSP in your EVERY post and maybe they'll stop back.

You seem to think there is some kind of vendetta, like NSP wants to see you ruined, but in truth the only time anybody from that board even makes mention of you is when you go and post something stupid like this.

There is no agenda about "meeting up to discuss everything", it's just that most people would agree that living out your life online and fearing to even speak to people in reality is not a healthy way to go about things.

Take a long hard look at yourself and perhaps ask yourself why you feel such a victim and why people would want to make fun of you.

And think twice before you simply respond with another "those bully twats from NSP are out in force/goon patrol/everybody hates me" posts because nobody's interested.

People would be happy to ignore you if you were just an idiot, but you seem determined to make yourself look a dick and then question why people pick up on this.

Read the thread through and please take note there are lots of people suggesting you stop playing the innocent victim, many of whom don't even use NSP. It's not a conspiracy, you're just not listening to anybody

Give it up now. It's boring.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I couldn't foresee and didn't appreciate that the NSP f***wits will take any opportunity, no matter how slight, to regurgitate the same old boring shit, post the same old boring pictures and make the same old boring jibes.
But is it ok for you to do that?

It's always the same old, boring faces posting the same old shit.
Namely you.

Anyway, talking briefly about the bullying I encountered on NSP
What about the bullying you've dished out?

Seriously, you do yourself no favours always harping on and sulking about the same old stuff, usually stuff that it is ok for you to do but if anyone else does it then it's not?...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Don't let that get in the way of a good story!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here