Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Spice Girls Ticket

This is some funny shit :D

However. I am in no way advocating any of this BINFESTRY that continues to linger around cyber-space like a rotten smell but wasn't DP happy enough and getting along just fine with everyone on NSP until some nasty unfounded rumours started circulating that he was a paedophile? I like a joke about underage girls etc (as you do) but if someone without jest called me a child molester or accused me of groping someone without a shred of evidence I don't think I'd be too happy either.
My honest advice to Simon (DP) as I've told him would to be let it lie and ignore it but mud sticks once it's thrown and if someone is continually being labelled something they're not, I wouldn't be too surprised when they get upset and go on the defensive.
Similar thing with Adrie and Kev here - what did they do to warrant all the flak they get? Forget to use commas?

Can't we all just get along :cry: :grouphug:

Can't let them get the last word, can I. That makes them think they've scored a victory.

Are you SERIOUSLY 32 years of age? Grow up, for crying out loud.

Then Buck will come along with another extremely shit one-liner and the others will post various crap like "Mess", "Mug", "Binfest" etcetera etcetera like a broken record.

Meanwhile, check out those MUGS, MESSES, TOOLS, QUACKS, SPACKS and BINFESTS on NSP

MUGS and MESSES the LOT of them. Mwah haha.

???

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Can't let them get the last word, can I. That makes them think they've scored a victory. Then Buck will come along with another extremely shit one-liner and the others will post various crap like "Mess", "Mug", "Binfest" etcetera etcetera like a broken record.

I'm happy for this thread to drop down the board but as it's now at the top I'm replying!

I am honoured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here