Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Spice Girls Ticket

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You still accept he's a tool though right?

A tool for posting a picture of a mocked up concert ticket? You're more a tool than I am!!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yes, thats particularly tool-ish.

Definition of a tool:
1. A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
2. a. A machine, such as a lathe, used to cut and shape machine parts or other objects.
b. The cutting part of such a machine.

3. Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one's occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.
4. Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument: "Modern democracies have the fiscal and monetary tools . . . to end chronic slumps and galloping inflations" Paul A. Samuelson.
5. Vulgar Slang A penis.
6. A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.

So by posting a mocked up silly little picture of a concert that hasn't actually gone on sale yet I'm being called a penis.

Okay, ta.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
ffs mate, stop posting on this thread and people will forget about it.

.......... or do you like the attention? ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They won;t you know. Just look at my Roxanne thread.

D P has made his bed, now he;ll have to LIE in it.

*bitter experience*

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
So by posting a mocked up silly little picture of a concert that hasn't actually gone on sale yet I'm being called a penis.

Okay, ta.

It's really more to do with your vitriol in all the posts since. Forget the Spice Girls thing, it just didn't really work, what people are suspicious about is the way you've been provocative again and gotten all judgmental, ultimately giving it all that about being bullied, yet again.

I don't think you really want everyone to think you're a dickhead, but you might want to start thinking twice sometimes before going off on your rants.

I'm bored of this now, don't even know why I'm involved.

Just chill out Penguin

:afro:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh my word....could this possibly be the most boring thread since the one about allotments?!

I thought DP was actually quite funny but then he ruined it by being a 'victim' again.
Various NSP'ers...you're all roughly double Adrie's age right? Yet you act about as mature! 'Binfest' 'tool' 'MESS' :yawn: And then Trotster turns up and you just KNOW the thread has died.

Where's Meade's Ball when you need him? :albion2:

PS i gave up smoking monday and, therefore, felt annoyed enough to post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here