Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Spice Girls Ticket

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
DP seriously mate you need professional help, I'm speaking from an NSC perspective here. The fact that it seems like your whole life is whittled around to your dislike of NSP members for aparant bullying, yet you bring it on yourself so much its untrue. Some of the wording you've used in this thread to describe other people is nothing but downright bullying of your own and blatant scaredy-cat tactics whilst sitting behind your PC. Either say your words to their faces or shut up forever because your acting like a child whos lost his toy.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
DP seriously mate you need professional help, I'm speaking from an NSC perspective here. The fact that it seems like your whole life is whittled around to your dislike of NSP members for aparant bullying, yet you bring it on yourself so much its untrue. Some of the wording you've used in this thread to describe other people is nothing but downright bullying of your own and blatant scaredy-cat tactics whilst sitting behind your PC. Either say your words to their faces or shut up forever because your acting like a child whos lost his toy.

Hang on, this is about a mocked up picture of a concert ticket. That's what the thread is about. The end.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hang on, this is about a mocked up picture of a concert ticket. That's what the thread is about. The end.

its not though is it? You still feel the need to bring it on yourself to grant you the "right" to attack NSP members even though the majority of the first few pages are mainly NSC!
Seriously again, seek help or the next time you try a wind-up try to just ignore the contingent of people who lambast you with remarks.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I am with DP on this one, what a fuss about nothing!

Thank you bhanutz.

As to the people who will surely post more crap after this...love to chat. Bit busy. Going out to see Harry Potter.

Go on, post some shit about THAT as well.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Thank you bhanutz.

As to the people who will surely post more crap after this...love to chat. Bit busy. Going out to see Harry Potter.

Go on, post some shit about THAT as well.

I rest my case.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
its not though is it? You still feel the need to bring it on yourself to grant you the "right" to attack NSP members even though the majority of the first few pages are mainly NSC!
Seriously again, seek help or the next time you try a wind-up try to just ignore the contingent of people who lambast you with remarks.

I fully intend to "ignore the contingent of people who lambast me with remarks". I will refrain from pointing out that these people are also regulars on NSP.

Just watch and see the SAME old photos and pictures being posted again and again and again and again and again and again...etc. Whatever next, a complete analysis of my Myspace page yet again?

It was a poxy mocked up concert ticket. That's what the thread is about. It doesn't need Buck and the others making their oh-so-hilarious comments.

Having said all that, if anyone really does have a free Spice Girls ticket to give me...well I wouldn't say no.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
DP = Lovely chap

NSP Massive = Clever and handsome boys and girls

Time for apologies, firm handshakes and promises to take things less seriously please

Fine by me. Am signing off now for a few hours as I'm going out. So cheerio and hopefully this thread will have disappeared from the front page when I get home at midnight.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I couldn't foresee and didn't appreciate that the NSP f***wits will take any opportunity, no matter how slight, to regurgitate the same old boring shit, post the same old boring pictures and make the same old boring jibes. I keep forgetting that I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots, sometimes, who have a weird obsession about "meeting up to discuss everything"..

And therein lays the issue - loads of NSP'ers are friends in reality, not idiots, but genuine friends. You wanted to be part of it and due to the strange way in which you did it, you got rebuffed. So you decided to go on the offensive with your little grudge match.

So since you were banned there - you've brought it over here - its boring and sad, so you're getting flack here too. How very unsuprising...

If you're feeling a little lonely and isolated - might I suggest getting out from behind your pc and have a real conversation with your own friends. You may laugh at this, but usually thats what people who can't see their own sad plight will do. Hence you previous smilies.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I get tired of the constant sniping, when DP posts something.I don,t know who's right or wrong.................but I hate seeing thread after thread developing into personal abuse.
Would it be a good idea DP to at least remove your rather long ? signature..?
Would it also be a good idea for the NSP contributors on here to keep their comments re; DP to their own message forum ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Would it also be a good idea for the NSP contributors on here to keep their comments re; DP to their own message forum ?

so what about the NSC ones that dont post on NSP then?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Great minds think alike!! :wave:

of COURSE they do!

Time to thread Hijack...any news on Spa or is it too early? Was gonna go to Arlington last night but the car failed its MOT so gotta spend cash on that :rant:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
of COURSE they do!

Time to thread Hijack...any news on Spa or is it too early? Was gonna go to Arlington last night but the car failed its MOT so gotta spend cash on that :rant:

Early early! Not heard a peep yet - will definately let you know tho - don't panic!! :lol:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Good Grief - What a CHUFFING BINFEST this person is. To be honest, I dont want him to stop all of this posting - its WELL funny and makes me LAUGH lots

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Words fail me...:nono:

I have to be honest Bry, i dont normally comment on things like this, but i do tend to utter the same words you have.......................(is this guy really 32 ? or is that just a wind up ?.......please excuse my nieveness)

I am not wishing to be personaly rude towards you DP, but from alot of the stuff i see you post and the reaction it gets, personnally i wouldnt have bothered informing the whole of the internet as to your intentions of going to see the spice girls, not only that, there is an awful amount of information on that ticket that you have given out to the world, maybe not such a good idea :nono:

Edit: I did not read through all the pages of posts prior to posting mine

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here