Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Spice Girls Ticket

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
i don't get it?

I found a site where you can create a fake concert ticket, I mischeviously created a Spice Girls ticket then pretended it was real.

People actually thought it was real and criticised me for buying it for £200 (as if). Then people criticised me for saying I liked Baby Spice. Then the twattishness started from the Muppet Army.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
So it was a wind up because you wanted people to believe something not entirely unbelievable that made you look stupid?

Still not getting it

I found a site where you can create a fake concert ticket, I mischeviously created a Spice Girls ticket then pretended it was real.

People actually thought it was real and criticised me for buying it for £200 (as if). Then people criticised me for saying I liked Baby Spice. Then the twattishness started from the Muppet Army.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Good God.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So it was a wind up because you wanted people to believe something not entirely unbelievable that made you look stupid?

Not entirely unbelievable? Spice Girls for £200? Oh please.

:lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Well I've no idea what it costs actually.

But I didn't find it too unbelievable that YOU would have paid that sort of money for a pop concert

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Still trying to work out why it was funny.

Maybe the person that I need to see can explain?

Perhaps you should see the Penguin himself? He seems to have all the answers, and is such a level headed chap to boot

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Well OBVIOUSLY you'd not be able to discuss the matter face to face

That would be in the REAL world where his influence is NIL

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
He thinks every laughing smiley is laughing with him, so it doesn't seem quite so tragic that he's cackling wickedly to himself, alone in his dirty tissue filled bedsit, trying to hold back the tears

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here