Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Spice Girls Ticket

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Oh my word....could this possibly be the most boring thread since the one about allotments?!

I thought DP was actually quite funny but then he ruined it by being a 'victim' again.
Various NSP'ers...you're all roughly double Adrie's age right? Yet you act about as mature! 'Binfest' 'tool' 'MESS' :yawn: And then Trotster turns up and you just KNOW the thread has died.

Where's Meade's Ball when you need him? :albion2:

PS i gave up smoking monday and, therefore, felt annoyed enough to post

Should learn to ignore any oafish idiotic posts. Lesson learned I think. These NSP fools aren't worth the energy it takes to think up and type out a reply.

Like the reference to Trotster!!! :lol:

Good luck giving up smoking. You know it makes sense.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
wck-playground.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
And yet you do every single time. :dunce:

Can't let them get the last word, can I. That makes them think they've scored a victory. Then Buck will come along with another extremely shit one-liner and the others will post various crap like "Mess", "Mug", "Binfest" etcetera etcetera like a broken record.

I'm happy for this thread to drop down the board but as it's now at the top I'm replying!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Meanwhile, check out those MUGS, MESSES, TOOLS, QUACKS, SPACKS and BINFESTS on NSP who, I am very safe to say, have just been PENGUINED as they fell for the Spice Girls nonsense HOOK, LINE and SINKER.

The MUPPETS who got DUPED are as follows:

Morris Day
Posted 12th July 2007 04:58

What a complete MESS, 'excellent stuff' my f***ing ARSE
http://www.northstandchat.biz/showt...ad.php?t=108100
_________
magoo
Posted 12th July 2007 07:04

jesus christ he doesn't do himself any favours does he!!
isn't he approaching middle age??
_________
braders
Posted 12th July 2007 08:28
200 quid

200 QUID

sorry but... 200 QUID!
_________
The Moon
Posted 12th July 2007 08:58

Do you think he's going on his own?
_________
Hiney
Posted 12th July 2007 09:03

What a f***ing SPASTIC
_________
Trigger
Posted 12th July 2007 09:37

It's not right.
_________
Juicyblue
Posted 12th July 2007 11:00

UN BE f***ing LEIVABLE

I genuinely cannot think of anything witty to post in response to this that could be possibly considered funnier than the facts on their own.
_________
Oafoafoaf
Posted 12th July 2007 23:46

SPOT on!!
Thing is, I genuinely believe that the f***ing spoon WOULD pay 200 beans for a ticket.
Which does make it tempting to attempt to buy some tickets, whack 'em on eBay and take spastics like him to the cleaners

MUGS and MESSES the LOT of them. Mwah haha.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
PS...The End!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Jesus, up untill now I took everyone's arguments against you with a pinch of salt and gave you the benifit of the doubt, but you really are a bit pathetic aren't you!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What is wrong with you man??

Get a GRIP.

STOP battling everyone around you.

I cannot believe this thread is STILL here on the front page. And with every post the Penguin makes he somehow manages, amazingly, to make himself look even more pathetic.

It's not a game or a battle to be won. We are only responding to your rubbish you dumb moron. Stop trying to turn everything round into a "NSP hates me, I'm a victim, they'll all pay" scenario.

NOBODY CARES YOU SAD PATHETIC STUPID LONELY MIDDLE AGED VIRGIN.

And please feel free to report me for bullying but as every word of that last sentence is FACT, good luck, DICK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here