Glastonbury

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Beyonce's best song so far; Sex on Fire
Beyonce's next best song so far; Sweet Dreams

I'm sensing a pattern here...

D

Deleted member 18477

Beyonce is incredible. Anyone who can't respect what she does is a proper bellend. I can't say I listen to Beyonce normally and to me Shes no Oasis, but this performance is one of the best I've ever seen.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Beyonce is incredible. Anyone who can't respect what she does is a proper bellend. I can't say I listen to Beyonce normally and to me Shes no Oasis, but this performance is one of the best I've ever seen.

This. I'm not her target market as a straight male, but her dancing and showmanship is second to none and her voice is absolutely unreal. I'm very entertained and considering she's not my thing I'd say that's a good indication of how good she is.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I hate having to correct myself, but, whilst the first half hour really was dire, and I'd probably have walked off, the past hour has been a performance to remember. She's very, very good.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Beyonce has her place, for sure - it just isn't Glastonbury.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Beyonce is not the type of shit i pay to watch, i saw her at the dome and she spent 50 mins saying 'hello london'

if you'd rather watch that then a band like coldplay then in my honest opinion, your f***ing bent :)

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009

have you been drinking and you ve got work tomo ;-)

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
This. I'm not her target market as a straight male, but her dancing and showmanship is second to none and her voice is absolutely unreal. I'm very entertained and considering she's not my thing I'd say that's a good indication of how good she is.

time for bed ;-)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just got back - had to leave before the end of Beyonce, but can promise you she had thousands legging it to get to the pyramid stage - don't think any other artist (maybe U2) had that sort of star quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here