Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get YORKIE Back

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Nothing against yorkie here, but im sure i remember her flouncing - after Les Biehns "never trust something that bleeds for a week and doesnt die" comment... or is that someone else?

That was my memory of it all too...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
indeed thats how i remembered it. seemed a bit over the top on the reaction front from the big Y.

ps i still think les's comment was quite funny

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
indeed thats how i remembered it. seemed a bit over the top on the reaction front from the big Y.

ps i still think les's comment was quite funny

May well be quite funny but it's not the brightess thing in the world to 'say' to an older female of the species is it ?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Deportivo Seagull said:
May well be quite funny but it's not the brightess thing in the world to 'say' to an older female of the species is it ?

depends if they have a sense of humour. i think it was less aimed at her and a general joke. which she took on as a personal snipe.

im sure les wasnt directing it at her in any way.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Deportivo Seagull said:

But it was just a general joke that was taken completely out of context in fairness

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
We all know Les is a piss taking git. If we believed everything he said there would only be about 3 people on the board.

At the end of the day people will Flounce. They may come back under different usernames, they may leave for ever, who knows. All that is certain is that NSC will evolve, maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. Only time will tell how things pan out.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Woodchip said:
We all know Les is a piss taking git. If we believed everything he said there would only be about 3 people on the board.

At the end of the day people will Flounce. They may come back under different usernames, they may leave for ever, who knows. All that is certain is that NSC will evolve, maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. Only time will tell how things pan out.

can i marry you?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Barrel of Fun said:
I've often wondered why everyone always overlooks Bozza's "I blame GOD" comment. I just assume that because he's the big boss man, no one wants to incur his wrath. I'm sure that's what yorkie was referring to when she quoted him and said about people mocking her religion. anyone else think that, or am I wide of the mark?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
I've often wondered why everyone always overlooks Bozza's "I blame GOD" comment. I just assume that because he's the big boss man, no one wants to incur his wrath. I'm sure that's what yorkie was referring to when she quoted him and said about people mocking her religion. anyone else think that, or am I wide of the mark?

I think that's fair comment and yet it was Les who was asked to be a good boy and apologise at the time.

Breaking my vow of silence for a final time in the vain hope that people will leave her alone, I believe that Yorkie was abused at a game for her beliefs that had been discussed (and ridiculed) on here. The fact that people are still on their high horse, abusing, proves that she is right to stay away.

I was going to promote the mantra of only posting on here what you would say to a person face to face but it appears that someone (I don't know who it was) was fully prepared to do both in a very uncivilised way. But one suggestion I would make is not to respond to everyone was if they were your peers because they are not. Just because you take the piss out of your mates down the pub and they laugh about it, doesn't mean you can do the same to people from a different peer group without causing offence. I don't expect it to be taken on board but, for me, it is this misconception that is at the root of the recent troubles on here. Not everyone is 18 and immune from taking offence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here