Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get YORKIE Back

mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
basicaly because she was an 'older' woman people are extremely nice and almost treated her like royalty.
Yeah, terrible that, treating an older lady with a bit of respect. Thank god NSC got rid of that little bit of civility, eh. You can thank the likes of Les Biehn and similar stupid kids of all ages for that.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Les Biehn said:
Yorkie spent most of her time flouncing and telling everyone what a much better fan she was than them.

Can you show me the thread where Yorkie flounced or said she was a better fan than anyone else. She tried to remain positive and yes she did support McGhee but always argued her point without being personal

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ned said:
Can you show me the thread where Yorkie flounced or said she was a better fan than anyone else. She tried to remain positive and yes she did support McGhee but always argued her point without being personal

Can't argue with that - through thick and thin she backed MM in the nicest possible way.

And if we all got a £1 for every positive statement she made about BHAFC we would collectively never work again.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Yeah, terrible that, treating an older lady with a bit of respect. Thank god NSC got rid of that little bit of civility, eh. You can thank the likes of Les Biehn and similar stupid kids of all ages for that.

I actually agree with London Irish here..

And Yorkie never flounced. She just stopped posting.. and I don't blame her. The comments and constant digs she took on here because people saw her as an easy target. Pathetic.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
London Irish said:

hang on, slightly out of context there! theres a difference betweeen civility and brown nosing. all im saying is she being seen as the saviour is way to over the top.

ps you smell

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
hang on, slightly out of context there! theres a difference betweeen civility and brown nosing. all im saying is she being seen as the saviour is way to over the top.

ps you smell

She isn't being seen as 'the saviour'. She just a nice lady, who had respect for others, and sadly none received back in return. She used to add to intelligent debate, rather than pathetic insults and bitching that this board has been over run with.

hans kraay fan club said:
I have it on very good authority that she is actually already back on here, so you are not only sanctimonious, but wrong.

Yeah, thanks for that. It's remarkable that people like you offer cover for those that make the kind of nasty, personal remarks to Yorkie. It's the only reason why they get away with it and this place had such low "Lord of the Flies"-like standards. Sanctimonious? Yeah, I'll take that all day long if it means I believe in certain standards of conduct on here are right and wrong.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yorkie never claimed to be a superfan, she just knew a lot more about the Albion and even football in general than most people on here, including me.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Ringo said:
She isn't being seen as 'the saviour'. She just a nice lady, who had respect for others, and sadly none received back in return. She used to add to intelligent debate, rather than pathetic insults and bitching that this board has been over run with.

again im sure she is a very nice woman. and i wouldnt mind seeing her back here at all.

what i feel is weird about all this is the way people view her.

i mean a whole thread has been set up saying they want her back. when i dont really think losing 1 poster makes any difference at all. i cant say nsc has got better/worse without her here. just same really.

again if she chooses to come back then good for her.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
again im sure she is a very nice woman. and i wouldnt mind seeing her back here at all.

what i feel is weird about all this is the way people view her.

i mean a whole thread has been set up saying they want her back. when i dont really think losing 1 poster makes any difference at all. i cant say nsc has got better/worse without her here. just same really.

again if she chooses to come back then good for her.

You see it's not about loosing one poster, its about the way she left and the fact that others will follow if things arn't done about the bullying on here. I think NSC has definately got worse without her, and those like her. It's principle really.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ringo said:
I think NSC has definately got worse without her, and those like her. It's principle really.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

FalmerforAll!** said:
I still keep in touch with her daily though,and shocking as this sounds,she believes the Palarse board is better

From what I've seen of the Palace board, they certainly don't turn on their own as much as we do on here. It comes to something that Yorkie can post happily on the Palace board and get treated with respect there standing up for the Albion, but cannot do that on here :(

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
London Irish said:
From what I've seen of the Palace board, they certainly don't turn on their own as much as we do on here. It comes to something that Yorkie can post happily on the Palace board and get treated with respect there standing up for the Albion, but cannot do that on here :(

:jester:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yorkie was a self righteous, know-it-all, bordering on religious fanatic (let's not forget she backed Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ as accurate:lolol:

she also seemed to know a fair bit about football.

However she's old enough to look after herself and if the silly old bat can't take a bit of banter she doesn't belong on here.:angel:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
El Presidente said:
The Palace board is much more heavily censored that NSC though.

And you can't swear.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Don't start getting any ideas :p

There are currently 141 members and 167 guests on the boards. | Most users ever was 1238 on 22-05-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Members: 16,103 | Threads: 106,073 | Posts: 4,833,152

We are SMALL FRY in comparison :wave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Downloaded Penguin said:

We are SMALL FRY in comparison :wave:

Palace have average crowds of 19,000, we can't even get a third of that.

If people don't like NSC then there are lots of alternatives. People have the right to post or not post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here