Chislehurst
And the award for the largest photo ever posted in NSC goes to

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
London Irish said:
Yorkie was driven off this board by shitty personal remarks like the above. She won't come back because the same twats who make them are still here, see above.

I have it on very good authority that she is actually already back on here, so you are not only sanctimonious, but wrong.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
hans kraay fan club said:
I have it on very good authority that she is actually already back on here, so you are not only sanctimonious, but wrong.

Yorkie = Meades Ball

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Downloaded Penguin said:
All these people flouncing, the board needs them as it's being overrun with KIDS.

For starters get YORKIE and THE GREAT CORNHOLIO back. We know where they are, let's get them back. The board needs some GRAVITAS. :clap:
People are beginning to say how shit the board is becoming, Yorkie was a voice of reason, along with Dave the Gaffer, Uncle Spielberg, The Great Cornholio and various others.

Instead of moaning about how poor the board is getting let's try and do something about it?

:clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watsongooal said:
Yorkie = Meades Ball

No. Meades Ball = Jesus Christ.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
tedebear said:
Didn't Adrie piss him off with the video hacking thing / Albion Archives or was that someone else? or am I completely wrong...

i thought that was the reason TGC left

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
hans kraay fan club said:

Herro Hans:wave: Can I kiss you?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
oh yes. PLEASE can we get back some lady who basically agreed with anything pro albion and flounced probably the most out of anyone. i dont think she would want to come back after i ''publicly humiliated her'' when i disagreed with her opinion. :wave:

Your a nice guy Matt, but I really have no idea why your so persistantly nasty to such a lovely lady. Moya is a friend of mine just lay off it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Have to agree that much of the stuff on here recently appears to have been posted by kids who spend their time arguing with each other. Hardly the stuff that makes a decent debate or even for that matter marginally interesting reading.

If we can do anything to get a bit more mature comment then I'm all for it.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
goldstone said:
Have to agree that much of the stuff on here recently appears to have been posted by kids who spend their time arguing with each other. Hardly the stuff that makes a decent debate or even for that matter marginally interesting reading.

Shut up you GAY.

*sorry couldn't resist*

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
goldstone said:

I suppose we could advertise for new members in SAGA...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
We could run a leaflet campaign in the North Stand?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Nobody can talk of Yorkie in vain.She was like an NSC Prophet.She left NSC because of bullies,"its just a message board" people said,then answer me this,why did people(who I shalt name)have to go and abuse her at games for her beliefs?As well as this,people went and used her NSC name in the phone in twice,and once her full name.:nono: Disgraceful

I still keep in touch with her daily though,and shocking as this sounds,she believes the Palarse board is better

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
FalmerforAll!** said:
Nobody can talk of Yorkie in vain.She was like an NSC Prophet.She left NSC because of bullies,"its just a message board" people said,then answer me this,why did people(who I shalt name)have to go and abuse her at games for her beliefs?As well as this,people went and used her NSC name in the phone in twice,and once her full name.:nono: Disgraceful

I still keep in touch with her daily though,and shocking as this sounds,she believes the Palarse board is better

abuse at games, thats taking things just a little too far:nono:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
threads like this are a disaster because in trying to get people back, they just reopen the can of worms that took the people off in the first place and then create more controversy that forces more people off.

nostaglia is a terrible thing..

although i have to admit i haven't seen this many "walk outs" in succession before, but i guess it could be a bandwagon people are wishing to jump on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here