Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Anyway, where's Easy 10?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
hans kraay fan club said:
I have it on very good authority that she is actually already back on here, so you are not only sanctimonious, but wrong.

I'll run a book on that. Is Yorkie back posting as

Ned 4/5
Hans Kray fan Club 6-1
London Irish 20-1
Dwayne 100-1
Les Biehn 500-1
Algie 1000-1

Place your bets.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
FalmerforAll!** said:
Nobody can talk of Yorkie in vain.She was like an NSC Prophet.She left NSC because of bullies,"its just a message board" people said,then answer me this,why did people(who I shalt name)have to go and abuse her at games for her beliefs?As well as this,people went and used her NSC name in the phone in twice,and once her full name.:nono: Disgraceful

I still keep in touch with her daily though,and shocking as this sounds,she believes the Palarse board is better

Now I could be totally wrong here but wasnt Yorkies fella one of those that thought it a laugh to rip the piss out of Adrie when he was on his own at his first ever match?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is all personal choice at the end of the day, you stand by what you post

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
more importantly where is richie morris and if you are reading this richie

1 - congratulations

2 - can i have that sioxusie and the banshes poster

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
im sure she is a really nice lady. and its nothing against her but i just dont think she could hack the banter now if she couldnt before. also treating like a messiah figure is funny+unfair on her more than anything.

shell be back and make it known if she wants

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bhanutz said:
bet thats a barrel of laughs on there!

It's hard to tell as it hasn't worked since the refurb. :lolol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
FalmerforAll!** said:
Nobody can talk of Yorkie in vain.She was like an NSC Prophet.
It's comments like that, that make people want to disprove your theory. If you hold someone up on a pedestal, some people will always want to take a pop. 20,000 posts and hero worship from the likes of you created that pedestal.
Also, yorkie brought her religion onto the board herself by claiming that god had told her the falmer decision, that was an accident waiting to happen

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Billy the Fish said:
It's comments like that, that make people want to disprove your theory. If you hold someone up on a pedestal, some people will always want to take a pop. 20,000 posts and hero worship from the likes of you created that pedestal.
Also, yorkie brought her religion onto the board herself by claiming that god had told her the falmer decision, that was an accident waiting to happen

must agree

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Billy the Fish said:

Is that actually correct ?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Billy the Fish said:

Ok, fair play,but I still think that Yorkie meant well,and people overstepped the mark.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Billy the Fish said:

Shit, I hope LDC don't find out, it could jeopardise the outcome

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
if adie had done anything half like saying god informed him of the decision or even that a REAL person had told him the decision then he would be murdered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here