Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get YORKIE Back

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Yorkie was driven off this board by shitty personal remarks like the above. She won't come back because the same twats who make them are still here, see above.

Shut up goon squad. Surely you should be licking everyone’s arse on another thread, using phrases like 'Feisty Workhorse' and making ridiculous statements about the permutations of post-modern culture.

You're one of the main reasons it's gone down hill. You made the board a much more serious and unpleasant place with your snipping and 'demands' This is the backlash.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
rospants said:
why did TGC leave anyway?, surely he wasnt insulted by any comments on here?

He did have an argument with someone but I can't remember who it was.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
London Irish said:
Yorkie was driven off this board by shitty personal remarks like the above. She won't come back because the same twats who make them are still here, see above.

I would have said the shitty personal remarks you are referring to are about 1/10th as bad as some of the shit people get aimed at them on here (yourself included). I don't think Yorkie is particularly missed, she wasn't exactly the most interesting or controversial poster, was she?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Put your hands up for detriot

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
He did have an argument with someone but I can't remember who it was.

Didn't Adrie piss him off with the video hacking thing / Albion Archives or was that someone else? or am I completely wrong...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
basicaly because she was an 'older' woman people are extremely nice and almost treated her like royalty. she gets 1/1000000th of the abuse that kev used to get and he stayed round. and i for one believe he is now posting sensible material.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
desert_orchid_sand.jpg

Lest we forget

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
A lovely city.

Commander

NSC Patron