Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get YORKIE Back

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think it's appaling that Yorkie was abused actually at a game i can't believe someone is that much of a twat to do that - but as i've said before Albion fans seem to like nothing better than rowing with each other at a game but see a feww palace afterwards and they hot foot it away on their toes.

I've never actually met Yorkie but as she wa an Ex Huddersfield resident she gave me some useful pointers as to where to an not to buy a house etc and some useful contacts which i thank her for. At times our views over the Albion differed she saw everything through rose tinted glasses where as i see it as it is, Run by idiots and incompetant buffons.
As far as on here goes though you reap what you sow and if you can't take a bit of stick.......

Last edited:

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
dwayne said:
Yorkie was a self righteous, know-it-all, bordering on religious fanatic (let's not forget she backed Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ as accurate:lolol:

she also seemed to know a fair bit about football.

However she's old enough to look after herself and if the silly old bat can't take a bit of banter she doesn't belong on here.:angel:

That is probably the most sensible thing you've ever ever posted on here Dwayne

The Great Cornholio said:
Just because you take the piss out of your mates down the pub and they laugh about it, doesn't mean you can do the same to people from a different peer group without causing offence. I don't expect it to be taken on board but, for me, it is this misconception that is at the root of the recent troubles on here. Not everyone is 18 and immune from taking offence.

What a sanctimonious hypocrite you are. Whilst I would agree with your sentiment re Yorkie, and I admire you loyalty to your friend, I have also seen the personal abuse you have directed towards selected (not me) NSC'ers from the Brightonfans message board. You are in no position to take the moral high ground so please do not preach from there, it is sickening.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I met Yorkie at a Brighton game - she was handing out REMF fliers. She is a lovely person and by no means deserves to be ridiculed or abused. (Not accusing you of anything, Les).

When NSC spills over into real life and someone feels the need to shout abuse at her, at a Brighton game, then they have to seriously think long and hard about themselves.

Having said that, this thread needs to plummet towards page 360 odd. Yorkie has stopped posting and it is time we move on.

Last edited:

Les Biehn said:
That comment that was meant harmlessly is what made her kick off although she later admitted it was the abuse of her beliefs that was the real catalyst. Mind you that hasn't stopped LI making out that I was bullying her. What a man of truth and courage he is.
Just who the f*** do you think you are kidding? You can't see a discussion about Yorkie without unloading your bile, it must be the fifth or sixth time since Yorkie left you've still come out with your sour, personal abuse. Look at the first page of this thread. I genuinely think it's so normal to you that you don't even realise you are doing it.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Please Mr London Irish sir, they're all talking about you, it wasn't me, honest :angel:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: you sad fuckers:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

People are getting all misty eyed about someone who USED TO POST ON A INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. Nobody's died! And then you've managed to have a f***ing great big row about it!! Have any of you ever been outside?

The thought of someone getting really cross and then going and TYPING something is hilarious.

Lokki 7 said:
What a sanctimonious hypocrite you are. Whilst I would agree with your sentiment re Yorkie, and I admire you loyalty to your friend, I have also seen the personal abuse you have directed towards selected (not me) NSC'ers from the Brightonfans message board. You are in no position to take the moral high ground so please do not preach from there, it is sickening.

Interesting post - who do you feel is in a position to take the moral high ground then if not TGC? You? Or do you feel you, too, might have lost it with that ad hominen response to TGC?

I think we do need a positive discussion on here about what minimum standards are required when it comes to abuse and hordes of people turning on one poster.

I am no veretan of this forum but of the 3 or 4 years I've been on here I don't think things have been as bad as this with regards to those two issues, possibly that's a rose-tinted view of the past but I don't think it is.

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Timbo said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: you sad fuckers:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

People are getting all misty eyed about someone who USED TO POST ON A INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. Nobody's died! And then you've managed to have a f***ing great big row about it!! Have any of you ever been outside?

The thought of someone getting really cross and then going and TYPING something is hilarious.
Apologies now before I have to use smileys at you!!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Hannibal smith said:
You have a signature saying London Irish out and have called him a cockjuggling journo in another. You then complain about him bullying.

Your hypocrisy is outstanding.
That's 'coz I'm standing up for Les. LI has picked many fights with me, many have been called to a truce throgh boredom, but LI's behaviour towards Les is disgraceful for a grown man.

EDIT: I get where you're coming from though.

Last edited:

Woodchip said:
EDIT: I get where you're coming from though.
Are you sure? :D

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Woodchip said:
That's 'coz I'm standing up for Les. LI has picked many fights with me, many have been called to a truce throgh boredom, but LI's behaviour towards Les is disgraceful for a grown man.

Les is big enough to fight his own battles. So is LI. Leave them to it, thats what the ignore button is for.

All I would say is that this thread and the other in the same vein (LI's Lie) don't do anyone any credit. I'm not sure whether its worse that the mods haven't called time (bearing in mind the zero tolerance rule on these things) or that so many people within it sound like they should be in the playground.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:

I am no veretan of this forum but of the 3 or 4 years I've been on here I don't think things have been as bad as this with regards to those two issues, possibly that's a rose-tinted view of the past but I don't think it is.

I think part of the problem stems from the fact it seems to be generating so much attention and some people, I'm not naming names because I honesty couldn't pinpoint any, are abusing this as a chance to get some attention and as a result, it's all snowballing and getting incredibly petty and tedious.

I'd agree with you though, I haven't seen infighting this prolonged for a good long while.

London Irish said:
Interesting post - who do you feel is in a position to take the moral high ground then if not TGC? You? Or do you feel you, too, might have lost it with that ad hominen response to TGC?

I simply take objection to blatant hypocrisy and twisting of the truth to suit an agenda. The holier than thou posts from TGC really get my goat, and although I am prone to over-reaction I have considered my post again and stand by it. Perhaps you did not read the same material posted elsewhere by TGC? At least I am glad you found my post interesting, I am flattered.

As for the moral high ground, I've yet to come across anyone on NSC who can claim that spot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here