Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get YORKIE Back

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brovian said:
PS - Do you (and MoH) think this thread and the 'L.I. lie' one are quite the biggest load of rubbish ever posted on here?
There's been some fairly stiff competition over the years, to be fair. :diplomatic:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
But I think that's the problem. No one fights for any minimum standards, abuse and cruel jibes become the accepted norm and people get driven off here. We all sink to the swamp of the low moral ground and people accept it because fights are "entertaining".

I'm convinced it wasn't like this as recently as, say, a couple of years ago.

See for me I think LI has a point. I think there is a minimum standard but what makes me laugh is he is preaching it when he is quite happy to tell outright lies about people, not just banter but actual maliscious lies and no one calls him on it.

Still I'm sure I will get a load of shit for saying that, probably from the same people who say we need these standards.

Les Biehn said:
See for me I think LI has a point. I think there is a minimum standard but what makes me laugh is he is preaching it when he is quite happy to tell outright lies about people, not just banter but actual maliscious lies and no one calls him on it.

Still I'm sure I will get a load of shit for saying that, probably from the same people who say we need these standards.

Good point Les. Perhaps you should start a thread on this subject?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lokki 7 said:

:lolol:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:

no, no, No, NO :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: shut the fick up lokki 7 your suggestions are bad enough, these threads are worserer :cool:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Brovian said:
PS - Do you (and MoH) think this thread and the 'L.I. lie' one are quite the biggest load of rubbish ever posted on here?

100%.

i actually thought of posting a poll to chose the gayest of the two this morning, but then i had to work a little and got distracted.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:

I couldn't give two hoots about him Les, I read your posts, but I never read his anymore, haven't got him on ignore, but just can't be bothered reading his drivel...So thats probably why I don't pick him up on it - cause I can't be bothered to read it!

:lol: :p

rool

Jul 10, 2003
*lighter swaying*

you've got to give a little love
take a little love
be prepared to forsake a lttle love
tum te tum tum doo be doo

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
I couldn't give two hoots about him Les, I read your posts, but I never read his anymore, haven't got him on ignore, but just can't be bothered reading his drivel...So thats probably why I don't pick him up on it - cause I can't be bothered to read it!

:lol: :p

Hey Tede, I love ya baby:kiss:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
rool said:
Is that it then? Only one poxy re flounce after 11 pages
:lolol: rich entertainment from some quality posters though - shame Easy 10 wasn't here to join in...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lokki 7 said:

As for the moral high ground, I've yet to come across anyone on NSC who can claim that spot.

I don't know about the moral high ground, but surely Everest can claim the high ground spot
COAT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here