• bnp

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • ukip

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • will not vote

Votes: 11 4.3%

• Total voters

Oct 25, 2003
i won't vote for any of the 'big 3' as not one of them appeals to me in any form. Will vote for the 'most' decent sounding minor person, or if there's a relatively attractive woman- her

or just not bother......i think that's what's most likely

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
well, at least we have links with the NHS. My mother worked in it for 40 years and for the life of me I cannot understand why she is a tory (rebelling against her working class roots) and my wife runs an ITU ward and is a million miles away from being a tory having worked in the NHS under them. I very much suspect your father would appreciate the £100k salaries the GPs are now on. Still, who cares as long as MK dons get stuffed.

Drew,we will have to agree to disagree on politics,but at least we agree about MK DONS.:ascarf:
Best Wishes,
Block F.

Does anybody else think it is time for proportional representation in Britain? I know we'll never get it, because it is not in the interests of the two major parties. But at least a PR parliament (if based on the correct system) would arguably represent the views of the people.

It may well repesent the views of the people, but it produces shit, undecisive government

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
i dont know who i would vote for until i know what their policies are? but i know that i will not be voting for Norman Baker, who was described to me last weekend as a cretinous oily slug and for once i agreed with my future brother in law.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Labour, even though I got a letter today saying my subs are going up.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Its all a complete and utter waste of time anyway. Whoever gets in will continue to f*** up this country of ours. They are all as bad as each other.

Conservative btw.

Oct 25, 2003
The amount of votes going Labour's way makes me realise that it is important to vote when it comes to the election.

I thought the Tories would have walked this.

any DECENT opposition would be walking the forthcoming election. It's basically there on a plate, seeing as brown & co are SO unpopular, but somehow the tories aren't walking it, and it looks like it might actually be quite close

says more about the 'blue army' than anything else really

it's like voting between harold shipman and ian huntley in a "most loved person" competition

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here