• ukip

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • will not vote

Votes: 11 4.3%

• Total voters

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Unlike others I have no desire to divulge what I do for a living, what I earn or do not earn, or what and where I got my education. it is of no relevance or interest to anyone on here. But I can assure you I was not fibbing when I said 'no, no, no'.

In fact my multi-lingual Asian plumber is welcome to everything he earns. My sparks is more fun though, he comes round for about half a day, smokes and talks about techno and illegal parties...and drinks the weakest tea known to man-kind.....and at some point he engages in some work.
"my sparks" ? smokes and talks about techno and gasp , horror, illegal parties , you're just crazy like that arent you

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i know what a sparks is , it was the "my" i was referring to, as if he were your personal electrician, very nu-labour.

I dont own him or anything, he's got other clients. it's the same kind of phrase as when I say 'my hair dresser' etc.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i just knew that you're the sort who goes to a hairdresser not the barbers.

I thought barbers died out a long time ago. You learn something every day.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I thought barbers died out a long time ago. You learn something every day.
well you're a man with his finger on the pulse aren't you ? "my sparks" is the way one would talk about one's butler or tailor wouldn't one,
and the hairdresser comment shows just how out of touch you are with normal "blokes" , whether it was a joke or not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
well you're a man with his finger on the pulse aren't you ? "my sparks" is the way one would talk about one's butler or tailor wouldn't one,
and the hairdresser comment shows just how out of touch you are with normal "blokes" , whether it was a joke or not.

my dentist
my doctor
my hairdresser
my electrician
my personal shopper

what's the issue?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
normal people refer to the dentist, the doctor etc, personal shopper ? very clumsy attempt at a wind up.

I'm going to see the doctor, I'm going to see my doctor. Get over it.

Apologies for the clumsy wind-up. Maybe I should take the Bushy 'clunky, unlikely and certainly un-funny' story masterclass. Mr Kowalski....genius.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
too right. funny how most people dont say anything isnt it. the sort of people who would look at the floor if someone said it in a pub.
Why? I think it's a valid point; there should have been an option for the Nationalist parties to encompass Sinn Fein, the SNP, Plaid Cymru and any English grouping. I'd be tempted to tick it myself and as a non-aligned English Nationalist I hope all the other nationalist parties do well.

Also in the republic Sinn Fein are the only major party to oppose Irish ratification of the Lisbon Treaty (voting takes place today, Friday) and as such they should be supported by Eurosceptics everywhere. Yes I know Sinn Fein are often described as the 'political wing of the IRA', but to say every Sinn Fein voter supports Irish republican terrorism is as crass a generalisation as saying that every BNP voter is a Nazi thug.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Why? I think it's a valid point; there should have been an option for the Nationalist parties to encompass Sinn Fein, the SNP, Plaid Cymru and any English grouping. I'd be tempted to tick it myself and as a non-aligned English Nationalist I hope all the other nationalist parties do well.

Also in the republic Sinn Fein are the only major party to oppose Irish ratification of the Lisbon Treaty (voting takes place today, Friday) and as such they should be supported by Eurosceptics everywhere. Yes I know Sinn Fein are often described as the 'political wing of the IRA', but to say every Sinn Fein voter supports Irish republican terrorism is as crass a generalisation as saying that every BNP voter is a Nazi thug.

decent points mate but the fact of the matter is the SNP or Plaid Cymru have not tried to kill me (yet).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
normal people refer to the dentist, the doctor etc, personal shopper ? very clumsy attempt at a wind up.

Or it could be the way we say things down in Sussex. I've always referred to those as 'my', too. Except for hair dresser.

I have a stylist.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or it could be the way we say things down in Sussex. I've always referred to those as 'my', too. Except for hair dresser.

I have a stylist.

Besides, you dont get as good a range of care products in a barbers.

Something for the weekend, but it aint Aquamilk is it?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
decent points mate but the fact of the matter is the SNP or Plaid Cymru have not tried to kill me (yet).

Something that seems to have gone unnoticed is that the murderous tosser that is Martin McGuinness was actually at the Grand Hotel on Wednesday night at a Labour Fringe meeting. Radio 4 reported this.

I don't wish death on too many people but he'd be at the very very top of my list just before Max Clifford and Robert Mugabe.

Sure, I'll check my plans and get back to you. Failing this, look for the public schooled 4' 10" guy in bold media specs in the Elephants Head on Friday.

that's half of Camden grassed up then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here