• ukip

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • will not vote

Votes: 11 4.3%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll be voting Lib Dem to try to oust the tory crook in my constituency.

Voting Libdem twice is to much to contemplate so voted ukip on the poll.:)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Where's the undecided option? And where's the 'other; option? We have a large number of NSCers in Scotland and you haven't even included the leading party north of the border.

I certainly haven't made my mind up (apart from knowing that it won't be Labour, Conservative or UKIP/BNP). I'm weighing up between Green and LibDem right now but I want to see a full list of candidates first.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Let's put a sub-question...

Are you voting for a party because you support them, or because you want to stop another party getting in, or a minority party as a kind of protest vote? In other words, WHY are you voting for the party you intend to vote for?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Can't believe how many on NSC are voting Labour. Not a very even reflection on national opinion are we!!

D

Deleted User X18H

I wonder if Brown will take as much notice of this poll as he did of The Sun's opinion when they switched allegiance?

After all its the people that decide!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am as yet undecided. Although, to be honest, I am not particularly struck by any of the parties at the moment.

I may consider destroying my ballot paper - at least by destroying that ballot paper the candidates will see my opinions.

I just don't know, we'll see...

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Cameron still has a lot to prove, but I suspect that for most people it's a case of time for a change. Every Labour Government in history has run out of money and this one will be no different. One thing you can say for the Tories is that they left the economy in 97 in far better shape than they will inherit it in 2010. Also listening to Harriet Harperson's rant yesterday gives us a chilling insight into what could happen if the looney left take over Labour after the election.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008

Are you voting for a party because you support them, or because you want to stop another party getting in, or a minority party as a kind of protest vote? In other words, WHY are you voting for the party you intend to vote for?

Good question. Would probably vote Labour without any great enthusiasm simply because broadly their policies are right for the whole community. As we well know the Tories will want to line their own pockets as we have seen clearly in the past. Have voted LibDem before but not now because of Falmer. Could consider Green as a protest.

Dandyman

In London village.

Good questions.

Voting Green because I think they are sound on civil liberties, europe and a number of other issues and because I detest all the "major"* parties.

* Given that the next election will probably be won by the party that attracts around about 25% of eligable votes I struggle to see how Neo-Labour, Tories or Lib-Dems are in truth major parties.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Does anybody else think it is time for proportional representation in Britain? I know we'll never get it, because it is not in the interests of the two major parties. But at least a PR parliament (if based on the correct system) would arguably represent the views of the people.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Strings makes a good point. I hardly ever vote for the party I really want, because I'm too busy being tactical, usually to avoid a Tory win.

I feel sorry for Brown. Whatever anyone says about him, he is genuinely interested in the creation of a fairer, prosperous country. Cameron is just venal. The Tories may dress up as eco-warriers and campaigners for social justice, but that's not who their voters are. The Tories are still the party of bigoted, small minded Mail readers and when they come to power a lot of people may be in for a nasty surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here