Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
1 in 16. That's the starting 11 plus 5 subs. So we are looking at, in all probability, on the pitch or on the bench, at least a couple of homosexuals? How many of our rabid anti's on here play football. And will they still feel safe in the showers once they have worked out that using the law of probability, one of their team mates is gay - because we all know that every gay person fancies every single person of the same gender, no matter how much of a bag of spanners their face resembles.

And if they can't work out which one it is, then by a process of elimination, it must be them!

Yeah, but they're going to use the whole "gays won't play football" (not true) argument against that, obviously. Because of course, gays are so weak and effete that they run screaming from a football towards the nearest handbag shop, of course....

(I think this is where I need to explain to the knuckledraggers that I'm being sarcastic)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Also - look at these for "1 in 20" samples.

1 in 20 are in higher education.
1 in 20 will suffer an epileptic seizure at some point in their life.
1 in 20 are employed in some way by the NHS
1 in 20 people carry a gene causing cystic fybrosis
1 in 20 have asthma

All of these have legitimate public voices to air their thoughts and concerns. Why not the 1 in 16 that are gay?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Yeah, but they're going to use the whole "gays won't play football" (not true) argument against that, obviously. Because of course, gays are so weak and effete that they run screaming from a football towards the nearest handbag shop, of course....

(I think this is where I need to explain to the knuckledraggers that I'm being sarcastic)

Apart from our very own Fashanu, of course. Rumours over the past few years have named around 50 players (including Ashley "ring me" Cole - allegedly).

Knuckledraggers seem to have gone back under their rocks after taking a verbal kicking. Only Looney is out here, and he seems to be almost sensible after Porkyboy and his U U UDA chants. That will make me smile for years....

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Apart from our very own Fashanu, of course. Rumours over the past few years have named around 50 players (including Ashley "ring me" Cole - allegedly).

Knuckledraggers seem to have gone back under their rocks after taking a verbal kicking. Only Looney is out here, and he seems to be almost sensible after Porkyboy and his U U UDA chants. That will make me smile for years....

Yeah, nothing like actually coming in any form of contact with someone who's -been- in Northern Ireland to shut up someone on that topic now is there?

However they appear to still ignore comments from people who actually know anything about homosexuality. Or do they, as I notice certain posters were completely ignored during their rants. They suddenly feel threatened when a real, live gay appears!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Why do you try to tar me with being in their camp.

I had a major row on another forum so let me put it this way.

I accept most gays and lezzers are born that way.
I dont want to ban pride marches but question there wisdom.
I have no problem with Gay marrages.
I have no problem with Gays splitting pensions or claiming benefits.
I have no problem with gays.

The only area out of the whole lexicon of gay rights I disagree with is gay adoption/fostering.

For this I'm called, or labelled as in your case, an exstremist and intollerant bigot.

I would suggest it is you Hampshire Gull who is intollerant, displaying the kind of absolutism that would give Joe Stalin wood.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Yeah, nothing like actually coming in any form of contact with someone who's -been- in Northern Ireland to shut up someone on that topic now is there?

However they appear to still ignore comments from people who actually know anything about homosexuality. Or do they, as I notice certain posters were completely ignored during their rants. They suddenly feel threatened when a real, live gay appears!

A real live gay?! Which one?

Are you calling me a poof? ;)

Not sure if Porky was actually Irish, but he went apoplectic when I offered to discuss politics with him. I am sure he will return at some point, but I will have to wait as I have a pressing need to leave the country for three weeks as of tomorrow. I will, at least, return with a sun tan of Muslim proportions. I wonder where that conversation will go...

Also - look at these for "1 in 20" samples.

1 in 20 are in higher education.
1 in 20 will suffer an epileptic seizure at some point in their life.
1 in 20 are employed in some way by the NHS
1 in 20 people carry a gene causing cystic fybrosis
1 in 20 have asthma

All of these have legitimate public voices to air their thoughts and concerns. Why not the 1 in 16 that are gay?

Yes, those sick wrong-uns ARE entitled to vote, and no reason not to.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A real live gay?! Which one?

Are you calling me a poof? ;)

Not sure if Porky was actually Irish, but he went apoplectic when I offered to discuss politics with him. I am sure he will return at some point, but I will have to wait as I have a pressing need to leave the country for three weeks as of tomorrow. I will, at least, return with a sun tan of Muslim proportions. I wonder where that conversation will go...

I'm not naming names... theres more than one anyway :p

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Why do you try to tar me with being in their camp.

I had a major row on another forum so let me put it this way.

I accept most gays and lezzers are born that way.
I dont want to ban pride marches but question there wisdom.
I have no problem with Gay marrages.
I have no problem with Gays splitting pensions or claiming benefits.
I have no problem with gays.

The only area out of the whole lexicon of gay rights I disagree with is gay adoption/fostering.

For this I'm called, or labelled as in your case, an exstremist and intollerant bigot.

I would suggest it is you Hampshire Gull who is intollerant, displaying the kind of absolutism that would give Joe Stalin wood.

Looney - slow down and stop ranting. Look back over the posts, I said that you were actually making sense on this subject. I didn't mean to stick you in their camp (geddit?!), and it would have been nice if you had been here to witness the destruction of the Massed Bands of the Knuckledraggers.

The gay adoption and fostering issue is an interesting one, which I probably have to agree with you on, but based on the welfare of the child from a social point of view, not a sexual one. No matter how many books are written on the lines of "My Two Dads" - the kids suffer from the peer reaction. As you say, you have no problem with the issue of being gay - and it was the "stone them" reaction of the idiots that needed addressing.

I think I am very tolerant, I just have a hard time tolerating idiots.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is dangerous, you are quite right, no matter how tempting it may be.

I've got two gay mates who've been together for years. They're in a stable long term relationship and have done the civil ceremony thing. They've recently adopted a four year old autistic lad.
This boy was severely abused by his (hetrosexual) birth parents, I wont go into details but believe me it was disgusting, both parents served jail sentances.
This little boy now lives with two people who love him dearly, will do anything for him, will care for him, look after him, help him through all his problems and give him the home life he so badly needs and deserves.
He has severe behaviour problems and basically needs 24 hour care. They have given up so much in their lives just to give this lad a better life.
They've always been good friends to me and Mrs Wildy Ears but since they've adopted I can safetly say I've never been so proud of any one, like I am of them.
All you sad f*** bigots will never even be equal to the shit on their shoes. What sad bitter lives you must lead.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The people who defend homosexuality aren’t sure of their own sexuality and have had thought’s about it before whether it was in their youth or later in life. I personally think it’s degrading and wrong and the they are worse than woman at bitching and have no sense of humour.

Walking down North Street at a bout 1am on Sunday a year back and saw two Blokes kissing and hands down their trousers, shouted out it’s Adam and eve not Adam and Steve you dirty vulgar anal intruders, with that they attacked me, knocked to the floor and started kicking shit out of me. Luckily the normal heterosexual couples waiting at the taxi rank joined in and kicked their gay arses all over Brighton. Got a 70m scar on my noise to remember the rent boys actions.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Priceless. I have heard it all now.

Ps How did you know the people that joined in were heterosexual?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
FWY - that is a story that warms the heart, it is a pity there aren't more like them, people willing to give someone who has been dealt a really shit hand a chance in life.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That's true although I guess the most unusual one I ever met was in New Jersey a good few years ago. He had two kids as he had been married but he had 'come out'. The odd thing there was that office had more gay men than hetrosexual but he was the only camp one ! (He was also bloody hilarious).

Another tale from Franks ''Bedtime book of benders''

and you reckoned you shagged my mum.....................
Maybe my dad Frankie you big Jessy but never my mum .

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I've got two gay mates who've been together for years. They're in a stable long term relationship and have done the civil ceremony thing. They've recently adopted a four year old autistic lad.
This boy was severely abused by his (hetrosexual) birth parents, I wont go into details but believe me it was disgusting, both parents served jail sentances.
This little boy now lives with two people who love him dearly, will do anything for him, will care for him, look after him, help him through all his problems and give him the home life he so badly needs and deserves.
He has severe behaviour problems and basically needs 24 hour care. They have given up so much in their lives just to give this lad a better life.
They've always been good friends to me and Mrs Wildy Ears but since they've adopted I can safetly say I've never been so proud of any one, like I am of them.
That's nice and I'm not taking anything away from them, but would they have adopted if they had the the tools to make their own child, like a man and a woman do?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
That's nice and I'm not taking anything away from them, but would they have adopted if they had the the tools to make their own child, like a man and a woman do?

Well, considering there is always the option of "rent a womb" to have a kid thats genetically one of theirs, and they still went for adoption - and not even a "buy a perfect baby from a foreign country", I would say they probably would have.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That's true although I guess the most unusual one I ever met was in New Jersey a good few years ago. He had two kids as he had been married but he had 'come out'. The odd thing there was that office had more gay men than hetrosexual but he was the only camp one ! (He was also bloody hilarious).

I bet his wife thought he was bloody hilarious when he ''came out''.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here