Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
So are you speaking for most people?

Yes I see the difference.

Do you see the difference between someone who has an unusual hobby, usually keeping it on the right board.

And someone like MYOB who manages to decry Flamers and flame as at the same time. Some may consider this a bit sad.

do you see the difference, or care?

looney - there's a difference between "flaming" and "slagging the shit out of a gimp", which is what everyone else on here is doing to you. Its not "flaming", which is your sadboy pastime it appears you're not even any good at.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
So are you speaking for most people?

Yes I see the difference.

Do you see the difference between someone who has an unusual hobby, usually keeping it on the right board.

And someone like MYOB who manages to decry Flamers and flame as at the same time. Some may consider this a bit sad.

do you see the difference, or care?

Ironically, I was about to quote this and explain that actually, MYOB isn't flaming you - he's actually doing something very different, and clearly explaining some arguments without pointless insults.

But then he made the post right above this one...

:jester:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
looney - there's a difference between "flaming" and "slagging the shit out of a gimp", which is what everyone else on here is doing to you. Its not "flaming", which is your sadboy pastime it appears you're not even any good at.

Oh some other halfwit wishing to speak for everyone lol. And yet another post that reflects your knuckle scrapping cretinous veiw of the world.

Flaming is flaming, it can be done well Like I do it. Or it can be a leghumping spazfest hoping that some of my Glory rubs of, like you do it imbecile. Really dont you have anything better to do?

As ive stated its a hobby of mine, yes you may think it sad, although what does that say about someone who views humour as sad?

So whats your excuse? You can post about Ghey Pride marchs if you like, no one will take the piss out of you. Well OK I might but then again thats because your an easy target rather than a Chutney Punter, although I would guess a catcher not a pitcher.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Oh some other halfwit wishing to speak for everyone lol. And yet another post that reflects your knuckle scrapping cretinous veiw of the world.

Flaming is flaming, it can be done well Like I do it. Or it can be a leghumping spazfest hoping that some of my Glory rubs of, like you do it imbecile. Really dont you have anything better to do?

As ive stated its a hobby of mine, yes you may think it sad, although what does that say about someone who views humour as sad?

I'd advise you to put the shovel down and attempt to climb out of the hole.

So whats your excuse? You can post about Ghey Pride marchs if you like, no one will take the piss out of you. Well OK I might but then again thats because your an easy target rather than a Chutney Punter, although I would guess a catcher not a pitcher.

And that, in English, please?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ironically, I was about to quote this and explain that actually, MYOB isn't flaming you - he's actually doing something very different, and clearly explaining some arguments without pointless insults.

But then he made the post right above this one...

:jester:

He's explaining what? Ive had to correct his errors in almost every post. Do you read threads by running your nose down the monitor? Wake the f*** up slappy, you make another puddle and I'll rub your nose in it.

Care to explain how this isn't flaming?
slagging the shit out of a gimp", which is what everyone else on here is doing to you.

Either try to hold an intelligent debate or try to flame the shit out of me, your obviously not smart enough to do both.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
He's explaining what? Ive had to correct his errors in almost every post. Do you read threads by running your nose down the monitor? Wake the f*** up slappy, you make another puddle and I'll rub your nose in it.

slagging the shit out of a gimp", which is what everyone else on here is doing to you.

Either try to hold an intelligent debate or try to flame the shit out of me, your obviously not smart enough to do both.

I don't think I have ever met someone as dense as this before.

For the last time - nobody here is flaming you. Nobody here is trying to flame you. A lot of people are slagging you for being an obsessive saddo who thinks he's better than everyone else at something NOBODY ELSE IS DOING. How many times must this be explained to you?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'd advise you to put the shovel down and attempt to climb out of the hole.

And that, in English, please?

Youve already shown you suck donkey bollocks at English Comprehension so I thought I may try to invent some words seeing babelfish doesn't have an English to stupid translator.

What terms are you having trouble with? Maybe if I spell slowly you may be able to grasp them as easily as dTES grasps you when your T-bagging him.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

No, I won't explain how that isn't flaming. Because it is flaming. That's why I said it is. Would you care to read my post before you quote it, and tell me it's wrong? That's the one that changed my mind, see?

:rolleyes:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think I have ever met someone as dense as this before.

For the last time - nobody here is flaming you. Nobody here is trying to flame you. A lot of people are slagging you for being an obsessive saddo who thinks he's better than everyone else at something NOBODY ELSE IS DOING. How many times must this be explained to you?

NOBODY ELSE IS DOING well apart from you Dumbfuck and a few others.

Oh and "slagging you" is flaming(A free English Comprehension lesson for you), and it started before I said i was the best flamer on the internet, sooooooo whats your excuse?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No, I won't explain how that isn't flaming. Because it is flaming. That's why I said it is. Would you care to read my post before you quote it, and tell me it's wrong? That's the one that changed my mind, see?

You honestly think looney can -read- through the red mist that has descended? :D

On attempting to parse his gibberish, it appears his last few posts have been an excited attempt to claim he's great at flaming, and stating that I'm gay. Neither of which he has any evidence for, of course.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Ironically, I was about to quote this and explain that actually, MYOB isn't flaming you -:

This is to easy.:yahoo:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
This is to easy.:yahoo:

Yes, that's right. I said I was about to say that. But I didn't - as shown by the rest of the post you've deleted from the quote.

Go on, quote the whole of a post before you try to argue with it? Just for once?

Of course, we both know that everyone can see I'm right on this one, we both know you're trying to draw me into pointlessly insulting you (sorry, flaming?), but I'm not going to.

I'll just highlight the way you try to dig yourself out of the hole you've made regarding my post at the top of page 25, and be done with it.

Regards.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You honestly think looney can -read- through the red mist that has descended? :D

On attempting to parse his gibberish, it appears his last few posts have been an excited attempt to claim he's great at flaming, and stating that I'm gay. Neither of which he has any evidence for, of course.

You need a thick skin for this smallfry not a thick head, I'm bouncing you and DTES(Dunb Thich and Eternally Stupid) you of the walls of this thread.

excited attempt to claim he's great at flaming, and stating that I'm gay. Neither of which he has any evidence for, of course
The evidence of the former is in my posts, the evidence of the latter is in yours.:bigwave:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
You need a thick skin for this smallfry not a thick head, I'm bouncing you and DTES(Dunb Thich and Eternally Stupid) you of the walls of this thread.

excited attempt to claim he's great at flaming, and stating that I'm gay. Neither of which he has any evidence for, of course
The evidence of the former is in my posts, the evidence of the latter is in yours.:bigwave:

Is it? Nothing in your posts shows that you're close to good at flaming, only that you're a semi-literate gimp. If you can provide some posts that show I'm gay, I'd be interested to see it.

As goes bouncing me and DTES off the walls of the thread, erm, right... something tells me the outside view on this would be that you're on the receiving end of some very deserved slagging, and nothing else.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, that's right. I said I was about to say that. But I didn't - as shown by the rest of the post you've deleted from the quote.

Go on, quote the whole of a post before you try to argue with it? Just for once?

Of course, we both know that everyone can see I'm right on this one, we both know you're trying to draw me into pointlessly insulting you (sorry, flaming?), but I'm not going to.

I'll just highlight the way you try to dig yourself out of the hole you've made regarding my post at the top of page 25, and be done with it.

Regards.

Well you were right? Sorry? Let me quote a bit more of the first post on top of page 25.....
Ironically, I was about to quote this and explain that actually, MYOB isn't flaming you...........

....But then he made the post right above this one...

Correct me if I am wrong here but doesn't the last sentence refering to the post you missed at the very least imply that MYOB was NOT flaming me prior to the post that you missed.

Do you stand by that then?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
That is exactly what I said, well done. And then to argue with me, you quoted from that exact post I referred to about changing my mind.

How does that work?

PS - Glad you've replied without pointless insults this time. Appreciated. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here