Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Prove it.

No, wait, you can't. Because you're talking out of your arse, as per usual. The rare times you can get your head out of it, that is.

I'll rustle up some links tomorrow for you, going to watch supernatural on the goggle box in a little while, always happy to make you look stupid and ill informed.:D

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
hey loonster where you been?

still wanking yourself stupid in your own little world of pain?

Ha good one, but I have someone to wank me of and inflict pain on me, oh and sex sometimes too.

You still sucking the shit out of hamsters arses while armpit farting the Marsellaise?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
for myob.
http://www.flame4cash.com/furnace1/showthread.php?t=4211
This was my losing semi-final match, I reckon I won it but whatever.

always a pleasure to make you eat your own faeces.

you making yourself look like a plank (look like? erm...) with some dodgy GIFs? Riiiight

You're a sad, pathetic wankstain, and always will be. You lost, meaning you're shit. Sorry. Nobody else on NSC tries to be a "flamer" yet we all still own you, on a regular basis. Arsehole.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
you making yourself look like a plank (look like? erm...) with some dodgy GIFs? Riiiight

You're a sad, pathetic wankstain, and always will be. You lost, meaning you're shit. Sorry. Nobody else on NSC tries to be a "flamer" yet we all still own you, on a regular basis. Arsehole.

No wrong again Dumbass they are jpg's, I would have thought that even a unibrowed cum spounge like you would be able to tell the difference. I just dropped the first link I found, its better than anything you could dream about pillowbiter.

No nobdy else tries to be creative, humouress and put tem selves into contests you mean?

Nobody tries to be a "Flamer" blowhard, its a facet of human nature thats been magnified through the medium of the net, hope I'm not using to difficult words here, Some are good at it(like me), some really suck at it(like you).

Of course you could register and put your airclaims of owning me to the test? Heh, beat it fucknut, I'd destroy your gimpy self with one post.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No wrong again Dumbass they are jpg's, I would have thought that even a unibrowed cum spounge like you would be able to tell the difference. I just dropped the first link I found, its better than anything you could dream about pillowbiter.

No nobdy else tries to be creative, humouress and put tem selves into contests you mean?

Nobody tries to be a "Flamer" blowhard, its a facet of human nature thats been magnified through the medium of the net, hope I'm not using to difficult words here, Some are good at it(like me), some really suck at it(like you).

Of course you could register and put your airclaims of owning me to the test? Heh, beat it fucknut, I'd destroy your gimpy self with one post.

I've never said I've owned you, and I've never needed to attach the egowanking title of "flamer" to myself, because I have far, far better things to do in my life. You have, however, never destroyed anyone on here in one post, in fact I don't think you've ever won an argument on here.

Go on, keep convincing yourself, some day it might come true (erm, not).

Has anyone else noticed that the more flack looney gets, and the more distressed he gets in keeping his front up, the worse his spelling gets? I'm intrigued as to what a "spounge" is.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I've never said I've owned you, and I've never needed to attach the egowanking title of "flamer" to myself, because I have far, far better things to do in my life. You have, however, never destroyed anyone on here in one post, in fact I don't think you've ever won an argument on here.

Go on, keep convincing yourself, some day it might come true (erm, not).

Has anyone else noticed that the more flack looney gets, and the more distressed he gets in keeping his front up, the worse his spelling gets? I'm intrigued as to what a "spounge" is.

Holy felched hamsters are you really this f***ing dense?

I've never said I've owned you.....

Nobody else on NSC tries to be a "flamer" yet we all still own you, on a regular basis.....

Do you have the memory of a f***ing Goldfish that you cant remember what you said from one post to the next or is "WE" some kind of crackhead Irish Blarney that includes everyone on the board except for you?

You may wish to know what a spounge is but you have managed to show what an eejit is. Ive Kicked your arse so often that even David Blunket could read your buttocks and tell you youve been clowned by a pro.

Beat it shrimp, your a f***ing joke. Go and look up "We" in the dictionary.:yahoo:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Looney, your "competitors" on those sites enjoy flaming competitions, they see you as rivals. Most people here actually just think you're quite sad.

Do you not see the difference, or do you not care?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
People moaning about the pride festival I didnt see them moaning when us brighton fans forced ourselves upon the people of brighton who dont like sport, when we win cups or whatever. Alot of people dont like football fans but they just dont let it bother them cos they no alot of people do like it.

Does that make any sences?? My points in there somewhere! :s

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Douglas, Looney is dyslexic hence his apparent stupidity. :bla:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
not reading all this shit, but is anyone going and where will you be on the route?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looney, your "competitors" on those sites enjoy flaming competitions, they see you as rivals. Most people here actually just think you're quite sad.

Do you not see the difference, or do you not care?

So are you speaking for most people?

Yes I see the difference.

Do you see the difference between someone who has an unusual hobby, usually keeping it on the right board.

And someone like MYOB who manages to decry Flamers and flame as at the same time. Some may consider this a bit sad.

do you see the difference, or care?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
They better enjoy it while it lasts. As Tony Blair predicts, there’ll be a Muslim PM one day and can you see Muslims allowing such a degrading act to take place? More like execution pride.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here