Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I Dun it four Emfasis...

Langauge is a fairly fluid thing, well its handy for strangling pimp slapped simps like you with it. Some may say that I murder it regularly.

Doesn't matter, you seem to understand what I post, your not important enough for me to syphon everything through Word. Adjust to the scraps kid, its as good as it gets around here for you.

I'm not sure I understand what is going on now.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm not sure I understand what is going on now.

He's trying to "flame", and not doing it very well. Its a tactic used by extremely sad net dwellers when they realise they have no chance of winning an argument; and when you've seen it in identikit form all over the net for 10+ years, you get immune to it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It would be less ironic if I'd actually spoken English as a child, actually. (I come from an Irish speaking part of Ireland, although I can't string two sentences together any more).

However, there's not much need for irony considering you can almost see the scissors marks from the "Flaming 101" book you cut and pasted that from. The only problem is the complete lack of affect it has.

Are you going to continue avoiding the fact you can't actually count?

why would i need to cut and paste? I'm so damn good I can just rattle it out without even checking the spellings. But keep chirping loud enough, I'm sure Munchkinland will notice their village idiot is missing and send out a search party to find you.

lol You must be in such awe that the reality of my Cyber punking of your manbait arse is something you refuse to accept as "real".

Oh and son, I dont care how many leprachauns you bagged with your hurling stick before you got your adult teeth. Here your just textual putty and I'm squashing nattering you into a shape slightly less stupid then Aidrian van der whatever, call it an upgrade.

why would i need to cut and paste? I'm so damn good I can just rattle it out without even checking the spellings. But keep chirping loud enough, I'm sure Munchkinland will notice their village idiot is missing and send out a search party to find you.

lol You must be in such awe that the reality of my Cyber punking of your manbait arse is something you refuse to accept as "real".

Oh and son, I dont care how many leprachauns you bagged with your hurling stick before you got your adult teeth. Here your just textual putty and I'm squashing nattering you into a shape slightly less stupid then Aidrian van der whatever, call it an upgrade.

:D:D:D What a cretin.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He's trying to "flame", and not doing it very well. Its a tactic used by extremely sad net dwellers when they realise they have no chance of winning an argument; and when you've seen it in identikit form all over the net for 10+ years, you get immune to it.

Oh I'd finished the arguement of when you raised the "joo kant spellz" banner and now I'm casually toasting you like the gayest looking Marshmellow ever.

I'm the best flamer on the interwebby.:yahoo:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Oh I'd finished the arguement of when you raised the "joo kant spellz" banner and now I'm casually toasting you like the gayest looking Marshmellow ever.

I'm the best flamer on the interwebby.:yahoo:

No, you accused me of being unable to understand English, and managed to spell "innate" wrong while doing so. There was no argument to be finished, as it was decided all round that you were lacking even basic skills in statistics.

Rewriting history doesn't change what happened - particularly when all the posts in question have been quoted.

As goes your flaming skills, I'd suggest you try Usenet for a while. You'll come out more traumatised than a guest at Michael Barrymore's house.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Does that make sense to anyone?

Well it makes sense to me and weve already decided that I'm more important than you. Superfan, best flamer on teh webby, your intellectual superior, your Daddy even? No thats Frank as hes had all are mums.

TTFN

Catch up with ya post falmer decision.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No, you accused me of being unable to understand English, and managed to spell "innate" wrong while doing so. There was no argument to be finished, as it was decided all round that you were lacking even basic skills in statistics.

Rewriting history doesn't change what happened - particularly when all the posts in question have been quoted.

As goes your flaming skills, I'd suggest you try Usenet for a while. You'll come out more traumatised than a guest at Michael Barrymore's house.

i cant spell Innate, you dont know what Demographic means or how percentages work.

Fair trade off in my book.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Well it makes sense to me and weve already decided that I'm more important than you. Superfan, best flamer on teh webby, your intellectual superior, your Daddy even? No thats Frank as hes had all are mums.

TTFN

Catch up with ya post falmer decision.

As he runs away.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
i cant spell Innate, you dont know what Demographic means or how percentages work.

Fair trade off in my book.

No, the consensus here was that you lacked even a basic grasp of statistics, and at no stage were my maths skills mentioned. Considering only basic use was made of percentages (6% of 60,000,000 equalling twice 1,800,000), it would be rather hard not to know what they mean.

I thought you'd gone for the night, anyway? Or has mummy left the room again?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No, the consensus here was that you lacked even a basic grasp of statistics, and at no stage were my maths skills mentioned. Considering only basic use was made of percentages (6% of 60,000,000 equalling twice 1,800,000), it would be rather hard not to know what they mean.

I thought you'd gone for the night, anyway? Or has mummy left the room again?

Are you still wittering child? Percentages are a relative measure not an absolute measure hence %% or les is not significntly different from the total, which would be 100%. Have you got that?

Is your Irish Dictionary a bit like the Hungarian Phrase book or are you just geneticaly Dense?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Indeed. You'd think he'd have bored of it by now. Either that, or NSC is the place he gets treated most mildly, compared to the rest of the net, where he'd have been eaten alive by now.

Nice airclaims by you and comrade volvo. Truth is Ive won CASH at flaming and titles, in the last cash competition I came 3rd out of 32. My records about 2 defeats in the last 30 matches.

In otherwords I get paid for choosing to act like an arsehole online wereas you have no choice.

Yea your all mild, mundane would be a better description(You'd better look that one up myob). I come here to look for football related stuff mainly. If I need some practise before my next match i'll come here and kick you about a bit.:bigwave:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Nice airclaims by you and comrade volvo. Truth is Ive won CASH at flaming and titles, in the last cash competition I came 3rd out of 32. My records about 2 defeats in the last 30 matches.

In otherwords I get paid for choosing to act like an arsehole online wereas you have no choice.

Yea your all mild, mundane would be a better description(You'd better look that one up myob). I come here to look for football related stuff mainly. If I need some practise before my next match i'll come here and kick you about a bit.:bigwave:

Prove it.

No, wait, you can't. Because you're talking out of your arse, as per usual. The rare times you can get your head out of it, that is.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove

hey loonster where you been?

still wanking yourself stupid in your own little world of pain?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here