Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

However, its not a choice to be gay, and its not illegal either, and it doesn't affect anyone else.

Yet there's people on here getting highly strung over it...

I can't speak for all people, just as you can't for all gays either. There are many I'm sure, who do it BECAUSE they think it perverse. For some, I suspect that is what gets them excited about it. If they thought it as 'natural as heterosexuality' they'd be extremely disappointed.

For a short while, on aol, I used to talk to a guy in New York, who had terrible issues with self-esteem. I had some sympathy for him to begin with.
Once I found out he was gay, he then wanted to go into detail about how he went to men's gay bath-houses to debase himself as much as possible.
I did entertain the conversation just long enough to suggest that he refrain from actually willingly putting himself forward to be abused, so that he could at least work on his own esteem and not expose himself to fooling and deadly risk.
This only seemed to make him want to force his sordid story further to try and disgust, probably so that I'd just call him a sick faggot - which he was. I simply blocked him from further contact, as the stories he started trying to express were disgusting and I am not interested in being a counselor for that sort of thing.
I suspect he probably has AIDS by now, as it sounded like he was trying for it.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I can't speak for all people, just as you can't for all gays either. There are many I'm sure, who do it BECAUSE they think it perverse. For some, I suspect that is what gets them excited about it. If they thought it as 'natural as heterosexuality' they'd be extremely disappointed.

For a short while, on aol, I used to talk to a guy in New York, who had terrible issues with self-esteem. I had some sympathy for him to begin with.
Once I found out he was gay, he then wanted to go into detail about how he went to men's gay bath-houses to debase himself as much as possible.
I did entertain the conversation just long enough to suggest that he refrain from actually willingly putting himself forward to be abused, so that he could at least work on his own esteem and not expose himself to fooling and deadly risk.
This only seemed to make him want to force his sordid story further to try and disgust, probably so that I'd just call him a sick faggot - which he was. I simply blocked him from further contact, as the stories he started trying to express were disgusting and I am not interested in being a counselor for that sort of thing.
I suspect he probably has AIDS by now, as it sounded like he was trying for it.

Now, thats a nut bar, not someone you take as a yardstick to judge anyone else by... AND he was American to boot! ;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yeh no need for them to rub it in peoples faces - You don't see a 'straight pride' do ya (i know it's changed names now but...)

To be honest that's the one thing I have a problem with gays about but there again in all fairness I think the main idea behind Pride is gay people showing that they no longer fear being harassed for their sexuality and the fact that they no longer have to hide it.

Still, as has already been suggested if anybody wants to have 'Straight Pride' then nobody's stopping them, it's probably that it's never occurred to anybody. After all, according to some people Straight people are 'Normal' so why make a fuss about being 'Normal' ?

Yes, yes I do.

Your entire post, other than the first line, is complete gibberish, however.

Thanks. I think I have been the one who rose above, since you soon relented to the lowest form once asked to stay in the debate.

I shall not stoop to your level, and will have to consider your attitude a refusal (or inability) to debate the issue. Nice going, you really put forward your point well with that :nono:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Thanks. I think I have been the one who rose above, since you soon relented to the lowest form once asked to stay in the debate.

I shall not stoop to your level, and will have to consider your attitude a refusal (or inability) to debate the issue. Nice going, you really put forward your point well with that :nono:

Erm, I literally couldn't understand what on earth you were trying to say, there appeared to be nested quotes and everything.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Pride is a good day out for the family. However, when the lights go down, the shrubbery is full of gay people "sunk to the nuts" and the "litter" that they leave behind is disgusting.

Luckily, my precious Rockery is fenced off.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sorry, that was irony. I meant; "you are a knuckledragger".

How so?

Being unable to understand half-constructed sentences - nice misuse of a semi colon there - does not make one a knuckledragger. As goes the post it seems to be a direct reply to, implying that someone who was clearly mentally ill was mentally ill does not qualify one as a knuckledragger either.

I'm trying to make sense of the argument that says "natural sex is all about procreation; sex that isn't about procreation is un-natural".

From experience, I would say that practically ALL sex is about something other than procreation.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm trying to make sense of the argument that says "natural sex is all about procreation; sex that isn't about procreation is un-natural".

From experience, I would say that practically ALL sex is about something other than procreation.

That's a very amusing post to me because the way I see it M'Lud you're making out that the person you were responding to has a rather Puritan notion of sex. Now to me that would rather imply serious repression. I would say in that case the person concerned has some issues. :D

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That's a very amusing post to me because the way I see it M'Lud you're making out that the person you were responding to has a rather Puritan notion of sex. Now to me that would rather imply serious repression. I would say in that case the person concerned has some issues. :D

very well put. :clap: Once again bhexpress you rise above us mere mortals.

I would say that person simply wouldn't stick his dick into any other man, and not in a man under the excuse that sex is not about procreation. That's just perverse. The origin of sex in all creatures is for the continuing of their species.

I would say all sex is natural between a male and a female, and if all heterosexuals are repressed for having such a leaning then I'll stand up and sing cos I'm glad to be straight.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would say that person simply wouldn't stick his dick into any other man, and not in a man under the excuse that sex is not about procreation. That's just perverse. The origin of sex in all creatures is for the continuing of their species.

I would say all sex is natural between a male and a female, and if all heterosexuals are repressed for having such a leaning then I'll stand up and sing cos I'm glad to be straight.

So going by that criteria sex for fun using contraception (or sometimes not using it) and sex between a couple where the man is seedless and/or the woman can't conceive are also perverse as sex is only for procreation and neither are likely to lead to that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought sex was about showing how much your partner means to you, whatever sex they might be.

So going by that criteria sex for fun using contraception (or sometimes not using it) and sex between a couple where the man is seedless and/or the woman can't conceive are also perverse as sex is only for procreation and neither are likely to lead to that.

No. Just like shagging a 12year old would be wrong just because that child might be ovulating, or doing children in general just because they were of the opposite sex.

Any other thing you people can think up to try making gay sex seem quite alright?

I thought sex was about showing how much your partner means to you, whatever sex they might be.

The first part relates to the family-bond that would be rather required, if children are to be raised. The mother and father, by having sex, experience a bond at the same time that hopefully keeps them together for raising the resulting child.

The last part is something you put on for your own convenience.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No. Just like shagging a 12year old would be wrong just because that child might be ovulating, or doing children in general just because they were of the opposite sex.

Any other thing you people can think up to try making gay sex seem quite alright?

Here now, comparing gay sex to paedophilia was ENTIRELY un-called for.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
6% isn't an "extreme minority" though, no matter how warped your mathematics are. Its one in 16.

That means there's probably a big scary gayer in your row at any football match, probably at least 5 of them in the bar when you're in the pub, probably TWENTY of them when on a train, etc.

The fact that about 1 in 10 is a screaming queen that you'll actually notice is why its assumed the figures are much, much lower.

As goes those that are "experimenting", this is where the concept of being "bisexual" comes in. I've no idea what if any seperation Kinsey gave to that, it might explain the 10% figure.

Stop talking out your arse for f*** sake. They are not mixed up at random in populations hence you get gay communities and areas devoid of Homosexuals.

6% is barely significant and I'm sure if I looked at the way the figures it would be a broad definition.

Experimenting is just that, people unsure about their sexuality, hence figures that show more in younger age groups.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here