Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
6% is barely significant and I'm sure if I looked at the way the figures it would be a broad definition.

I'd like to meet whoever taught you demographics, because 6% is miles from "barely significant". We have two parties in government with 4.7% and 2.7% vote shares, for instance. Its 3.6 MILLION people in the UK - which is twice the number of muslims the UK has, for example.

However, its the most invisible minority you're ever likely to (not) see.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
yawn

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'd like to meet whoever taught you demographics, because 6% is miles from "barely significant". We have two parties in government with 4.7% and 2.7% vote shares, for instance. Its 3.6 MILLION people in the UK - which is twice the number of muslims the UK has, for example.

However, its the most invisible minority you're ever likely to (not) see.

In statistics the standard measure for significance is 5%, that is why I said barely significant.

I would like to meet whoever taught you English. IF virtually all homosexuality is inate then the Demographic is irrelevant.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
No. Just like shagging a 12year old would be wrong just because that child might be ovulating, or doing children in general just because they were of the opposite sex.

Any other thing you people can think up to try making gay sex seem quite alright?

So which is it? Wrong because of the procreation or the moral reasons?

Sex with a child is wrong because they are highly unlikely to be developed enough emotionally to deal with it.

Surely two consenting grown adults of the same sex know what they want.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In statistics the standard measure for significance is 5%, that is why I said barely significant.

I would like to meet whoever taught you English. IF virtually all homosexuality is inate then the Demographic is irrelevant.

Standard to what?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
....and vital to understand statistics in the right context and power of the study.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
....and vital to understand statistics in the right context and power of the study.

Before you throw your toys out of your pram and soil your pampers I may as well state I am familiar with the scientific context and use. The onus would be on you to explain why it isn't suitable as a measure in a social science setting , yes its arbitary but so is it in science, the difference being in the latter is that it has become the norm/convention.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Glad you recognise that. When are you going to go off to study them, then?

Been there done that and now schooling you on it.

With a bit of luck someone may give you a Dictionary for your Birthday.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Are you running this through a German->English translator? No capital letters on "dictionary" or "birthday" in English.

I Dun it four Emfasis...

Langauge is a fairly fluid thing, well its handy for strangling pimp slapped simps like you with it. Some may say that I murder it regularly.

Doesn't matter, you seem to understand what I post, your not important enough for me to syphon everything through Word. Adjust to the scraps kid, its as good as it gets around here for you.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I Dun it four Emfasis...

Langauge is a fairly fluid thing, well its handy for strangling pimp slapped simps like you with it. Some may say that I murder it regularly.

Doesn't matter, you seem to understand what I post, your not important enough for me to syphon everything through Word. Adjust to the scraps kid, its as good as it gets around here for you.

It would be less ironic if I'd actually spoken English as a child, actually. (I come from an Irish speaking part of Ireland, although I can't string two sentences together any more).

However, there's not much need for irony considering you can almost see the scissors marks from the "Flaming 101" book you cut and pasted that from. The only problem is the complete lack of affect it has.

Are you going to continue avoiding the fact you can't actually count?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here