Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Why does anybody bother biting to this kind of shit? 13 pages in response to a pathetic small mided twathead of a post. Two things:
1. The original poster was attempting a wind up which was not funny but has generated the response he wanted.
2. The original poster is a dickhead who should simply be ignored.

He is on my ignore list but people keep quoting him :rolleyes:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why does anybody bother biting to this kind of shit? 13 pages in response to a pathetic small mided twathead of a post. Two things:
1. The original poster was attempting a wind up which was not funny but has generated the response he wanted.
2. The original poster is a dickhead who should simply be ignored.

For several reasons

1. possibly that it's so offensive that a response is needed to get it off your chest
2. it's fun to tie these dickheads up in knots with their spurious arguments
3. silence can be the wrong response sometimes. Might make the poster and others who might be easily swayed (thinking Adie here) that those views are acceptable and widespread
4. As Pastor whateverhisname was in the second world war said: "they came for the jews and I didn't speak up then they came for the mentally ill and still i said nothing then they came for me and no-one was left tospeak up for me (I've paraphrased terribly here but I'm hoping you get the message).

I think that the responses have been a resounding success. The bigots have been left looking so bloody stupid in their hatred.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nicky Crane springs to mind :D Your dead right though. I think a lot of gay guys must hate the way they are portrayed whether by the media or the camp gays.

That's true although I guess the most unusual one I ever met was in New Jersey a good few years ago. He had two kids as he had been married but he had 'come out'. The odd thing there was that office had more gay men than hetrosexual but he was the only camp one ! (He was also bloody hilarious).

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
You not heard of the RWB festival. I think your views on the BNP are a bit dated Hampshire

Granted, the Red White and Blue Festival is ostensibly a peaceful celebratory gathering where all things British are celebrated - but it's not inclusive. You won't see a non-white face there. I just remember too clearly how the fascia was generated, but the bedrock was still the same people. If the BNP could round itself off, lose the knuckledraggers and generate some "worldview" policies, then I would be more likely to look more closely at them as being viable. Even if NG said that the new policy was only to repatriate those that wanted to go (which is currently NOT his standpoint), then I would still have to be looking at how the rest of the ethos and manifesto was constructed.

One RWB does not make the BNP - they need a restructure from top to bottom, and if that means going through a figurative night of the long knives, then so be it. They need to lose the Porkyboys and the single argument supporters. This has always been an issue that they have failed to confront with any true conviction.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Granted, the Red White and Blue Festival is ostensibly a peaceful celebratory gathering where all things British are celebrated - but it's not inclusive. You won't see a non-white face there. I just remember too clearly how the fascia was generated, but the bedrock was still the same people. If the BNP could round itself off, lose the knuckledraggers and generate some "worldview" policies, then I would be more likely to look more closely at them as being viable. Even if NG said that the new policy was only to repatriate those that wanted to go (which is currently NOT his standpoint), then I would still have to be looking at how the rest of the ethos and manifesto was constructed.

One RWB does not make the BNP - they need a restructure from top to bottom, and if that means going through a figurative night of the long knives, then so be it. They need to lose the Porkyboys and the single argument supporters. This has always been an issue that they have failed to confront with any true conviction.

I think that restructuring is happening. I think it willl mean very many casulties long the way. Including may be Griffin himself. A lot of the knucledraggers have left and formed Groups Like the BPP and EFP.

I would like to say I am not a member of the BNP but take a keen interest as I used to be.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Queers peirs and souvineers?

i think its the celebration of "Gayness" that gets on peoples tits, as well as dragging the margins into the mainstream which gives a distorted veiw of the world.

Gays are a minority, about 1.5% of the population.

They are not threat to the anti's and to the pro's I would say what warrants this level of exposure?

The only credable issue is what behaviour do you wish to encourage in Bi-sexuals.

The Government have already allowed vulnerable kids to be farmed out to gays which is a dangerous social experiment.

All this pride stuff is noise and belly aching from both sides.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Queers peirs and souvineers?

i think its the celebration of "Gayness" that gets on peoples tits, as well as dragging the margins into the mainstream which gives a distorted veiw of the world.

Gays are a minority, about 1.5% of the population.

They are not threat to the anti's and to the pro's I would say what warrants this level of exposure?

The only credable issue is what behaviour do you wish to encourage in Bi-sexuals.

The Government have already allowed vulnerable kids to be farmed out to gays which is a dangerous social experiment.

All this pride stuff is noise and belly aching from both sides.

Not bad Looney. Check out this (http://www.avert.org/hsexu1.htm) for percentages though.

Not sure about the "farming out" statement, but the rest of what you said is pretty much true. Lots of belly aching from both sides for what is essentially a bit of a fun day out, not a crusade day for either side. Not helped by the idiots who wander on here unsupervised, the ones who need to whistle when they shit to remember which end to wipe.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The people who defend homosexuality aren’t sure of their own sexuality and have had thought’s about it before whether it was in their youth or later in life. I personally think it’s degrading and wrong and the they are worse than woman at bitching and have no sense of humour.

You've clearly not met very many gay men. then. Remember, Graham Norton and Julian Clary aren't the only gays in the UK...

Walking down North Street at a bout 1am on Sunday a year back and saw two Blokes kissing and hands down their trousers, shouted out it’s Adam and eve not Adam and Steve you dirty vulgar anal intruders, with that they attacked me, knocked to the floor and started kicking shit out of me. Luckily the normal heterosexual couples waiting at the taxi rank joined in and kicked their gay arses all over Brighton. Got a 70m scar on my noise to remember the rent boys actions.

Can't agree with physical violence, but methinks you got what was coming for you, for being a homophobic wanker. Hopefully, a scar on your nose will remind you of your actions - and remind you not to do them in future.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Not bad Looney. Check out this (http://www.avert.org/hsexu1.htm) for percentages though.

Oh please , if you wish to question my statistics try using a neutral source not a gay rights blurb.

All minorities try to big themselves up, its a fuction of Democracy. The stats I'm quoting was from a national survey with a sample over 1,500.

Wasn't a government one but was a neutralish one like gallup or mori.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Oh please , if you wish to question my statistics try using a neutral source not a gay rights blurb.

All minorities try to big themselves up, its a fuction of Democracy. The stats I'm quoting was from a national survey with a sample over 1,500.

Wasn't a government one but was a neutralish one like gallup or mori.

They use Harris for the underlying data. The Kinsey "1 in 10" was discredited, as you say. It's very hard to find proper data, as it depends on what grounds you are basing the homosexuality - long term relationships, one offs?

The DTI reckoned in 2005 that the figure was around 6%, and they based that on data from the civil partnerships.

Percentages is a dodgy game to play - we all belong to a minority group of some sort of another and we all feel that we have a right to have our voice heard. What percentage of the UK are Brighton fans - and by virtue of that percentage, do we deserve to have our voice heard about Falmer?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Remains of 7 pages of responses here...

Some years ago, a standard for any small choir was "The Gay Highway" . I bet they don't sing it now. As Withdeanwombat says, the word has been hijacked.
A couple of years ago in the Toronto "Pride Parade", a picture was plastered over the front of the Toronto Star of a guy in a thong bikini sucking face, while his partner caressed the bikini guys virtually bare ass.
If this had been a guy and his girlfriend they would both have been marched to the hoosegow.

Or, more likely, put on the front page of The Sun if it was in the UK, albeit it would have been her arse.

Nothing wrong with the UVF

Other than the fact they killed innocent people, of course? Ah yes, thats just a minor wee problem...

Well done to HampshireSeagulls for having the decency and patience to take on our little clique of bigots. I don't think I've ever read such a crock of shit in all my life.

I was at a funeral, or else I'd have joined in here before now.

For someone who supports the Northern Irish Orangemen your avatar is the cross of a Saint canonised by the Roman Catholics and the red hand of an Irish Catholic family.

There's a great deal of stupidity underlying your use of that symbology as some sort of pride you attach to yourself.

Are you really that stupid you don't see the irony in that?

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't quite get the Red Hands proper meaning. I frequently wear shirts with the Red Hand on them. It takes a certain level of intelligence to realise its a symbol of Ulster - the 9 county province which I'm from -
and not the 6 county constituent country of the UK. He hasn't got that intelligence.

Nicky Crane springs to mind :D Your dead right though. I think a lot of gay guys must hate the way they are portrayed whether by the media or the camp gays.

precisely.

I think you'll find only the discredited Kinsey report quotes those kind of figures.

I'll offer up the Irish Government figures from 1993 (when it was legalised here) of 6%, which is somewhere between what you claim and what Kinsey/"community" reports suggest.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think if you look at most figures and remove those that are "Experimenting" the figures dont fiffer to much frm mine.

It is a hair splitting point taken from my post, 1.5 or 6% is still an exstreme minority.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I think if you look at most figures and remove those that are "Experimenting" the figures dont fiffer to much frm mine.

It is a hair splitting point taken from my post, 1.5 or 6% is still an exstreme minority.

6% isn't an "extreme minority" though, no matter how warped your mathematics are. Its one in 16.

That means there's probably a big scary gayer in your row at any football match, probably at least 5 of them in the bar when you're in the pub, probably TWENTY of them when on a train, etc.

The fact that about 1 in 10 is a screaming queen that you'll actually notice is why its assumed the figures are much, much lower.

As goes those that are "experimenting", this is where the concept of being "bisexual" comes in. I've no idea what if any seperation Kinsey gave to that, it might explain the 10% figure.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
6% isn't an "extreme minority" though, no matter how warped your mathematics are. Its one in 16.

That means there's probably a big scary gayer in your row at any football match, probably at least 5 of them in the bar when you're in the pub, probably TWENTY of them when on a train, etc.

The fact that about 1 in 10 is a screaming queen that you'll actually notice is why its assumed the figures are much, much lower.

As goes those that are "experimenting", this is where the concept of being "bisexual" comes in. I've no idea what if any seperation Kinsey gave to that, it might explain the 10% figure.

1 in 16. That's the starting 11 plus 5 subs. So we are looking at, in all probability, on the pitch or on the bench, at least a couple of homosexuals? How many of our rabid anti's on here play football. And will they still feel safe in the showers once they have worked out that using the law of probability, one of their team mates is gay - because we all know that every gay person fancies every single person of the same gender, no matter how much of a bag of spanners their face resembles.

And if they can't work out which one it is, then by a process of elimination, it must be them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here