Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's unnatural and is fashinable to choose to be gay. People are born straight , being Gay is a form of mental illness. I won't tolerate it and none of my mates will accept it either.
Calling someone Queer is still the biggest insult ever. It wont ever be truly accepted

Another troll, another soundbite.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Can you honestly point to a BNP "Fun Day" and say that it was good fun for the family? Is it likely that the participants will get pissed out of their tiny minds and fight people - and failing that, fight themselves. (Oh, and get naked, which is strangely what the BNP foot soldiers had a prediliction for, for some reason).

You not heard of the RWB festival. I think your views on the BNP are a bit dated Hampshire

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oh my word, I cant even believe this thread exists. If you're a homophobe then :bigwave:, we dont want you in this town, and you can go and support another team.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh my word, I cant even believe this thread exists. If you're a homophobe then :bigwave:, we dont want you in this town, and you can go and support another team.

I think its a person choice whether they approve of homosexuality or not. Think its a bit strong to say you don't want them to follow the Albion. You might not have an Albion if you asked the players their views. Footballers being notorious for their homphobia

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why don't all you haters just leave the gays alone? Not harming you in any way are they? I live DIRECTLY opposite the Brighton Pride thing and - ridiculously - most of my otherwise 'normal' friends and their other halves just won't go. Me, if I can see Boy George doing a Culture Club set in a tent not four hundred yards, or indeed metres, from my front door, and choose not to for all the wrong reasons, then I'd classify myself as a skumbag.

There's really nothing to be AFRAID of. There's bars, funfair rides, good Brighton-like stuff, al laid on for free. Pride is a GRAND day out. End of.

Tho obviously respect your right not to go. But please lay OFF those that choose to let their hair down in BN1 for one f***ing day out of all the days in the year.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think its a person choice whether they approve of homosexuality or not. Think its a bit strong to say you don't want them to follow the Albion. You might not have an Albion if you asked the players their views. Footballers being notorious for their homphobia

If that's what it takes!

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
For those of you that think otherwise, 4 of my eldest children were constantly around gay people, as their Uncle was gay, it never caused them to 'turn' gay or have any other diverse effect, what it did do is make them tolerant adults, unlike some of the so-called adults that constantly spout homophobic abuse on here.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We are the gayest football club in the country, get used to it.

For those of you that think otherwise, 4 of my eldest children were constantly around gay people, as their Uncle was gay, it never caused them to 'turn' gay or have any other diverse effect, what it did do is make them tolerant adults, unlike some of the so-called adults that constantly spout homophobic abuse on here.
I think some people on here think that failure to spout homophobic abuse at every opportunity is the first step towards a career as a ladies' hairdresser. So ... yes, the contact with their uncle HAS turned them gay.

You'll just have to take comfort from the fact that they've probably turned out to be nice people.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I haven't been to pride yet, the comments of THPP above make me want to go even more...so what if it is camp, I think that camp is the new macho!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why is it that some people think all gay men are camp and limp wristed, sorry lads, that's not always the case at all. Couple of gay guys I worked with I had no idea at all that they were gay and quite a few of those large body builders are gay too.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Why is it that some people think all gay men are camp and limp wristed, sorry lads, that's not always the case at all. Couple of gay guys I worked with I had no idea at all that they were gay and quite a few of those large body builders are gay too.

Nicky Crane springs to mind :D Your dead right though. I think a lot of gay guys must hate the way they are portrayed whether by the media or the camp gays.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't get me wrong, I have known a few strays in my time...but the image of pride is largely of a carnival atmosphere, with a fair amount of camp.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think some people on here think that failure to spout homophobic abuse at every opportunity is the first step towards a career as a ladies' hairdresser. So ... yes, the contact with their uncle HAS turned them gay.

You'll just have to take comfort from the fact that they've probably turned out to be nice people.

As with Goodfella, I'd rather my 2 children grew up around fair-minded people, straight gay or otherwise rather than near the likes of some of the bigots on here.

It's not political correctness to show tolerance, I thought it was a basic human ideal.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody joke. Nothing to be proud about being abnormal and perverted. Should be called 'Shame' where we stone the buggers as they trudge along our streets with their heads bowed.

God created Adam and Eve. He did not create Adam and Steve.

Why does anybody bother biting to this kind of shit? 13 pages in response to a pathetic small mided twathead of a post. Two things:
1. The original poster was attempting a wind up which was not funny but has generated the response he wanted.
2. The original poster is a dickhead who should simply be ignored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here