Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Algie, you sure you joined the BNP ? Sure it wasn't the CNP, as in cut n paste. When are you going to get some ideas and thoughts of your own ?

Evening Frank.See i'm full of suprises.You learn something new every day.Now back to bed old fella:bigwave:

But it's not a "march" is it? It's not militaristic.
That depends on how you define "militaristic".

pride010.thumb.jpg

;)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
For me its got to be the 70m/70mil comments. f***ing priceless. Sorry, I meant clueless.

The sad part is that some of these posters have made really good posts in other sections of the board, it's just that they seem to lose the power of rational thought when it comes to subjects like this. It's the standard rhetoric of the far right, they get indoctrinated by the propaganda and the media feed them more crap, which they swallow unthinkingly. If they stood back, and actually looked for the facts themselves, they would adopt a more coherent thought process - perhaps try some critical, high order thinking. I'd hate to be considered a BNP foot soldier, because ultimately you know that everyone is looking and you and laughing because you are little more than cannon fodder. I lost lots of good mates to the BNP because they could not escape the thought processes, and were made to feel stupid by the rest for wanting out.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Quite amusing - to see certain posters names against the thread title "gay pride" everytime I log onto the site.

You must be, er.. proud

There was an interesting documentary on the subject on channel four tonight.

One government theory in the 50s was that soldiers caught it in the middle east during the war, thus leading to the 4 fold increase from 1938 to 1944.

Nice to see attitudes have er.. changed.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Northern Ireland
Bosnia
Former Republic of Yugoslavia
Op Bolton (Air Denial Iraq)
GW 2001
GW 2003
Long Service and Good Conduct
Sierra Leone

So you should've learned if the gay boys set themselves up as a target they're there to be shot at then?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Northern Ireland
Bosnia
Former Republic of Yugoslavia
Op Bolton (Air Denial Iraq)
GW 2001
GW 2003
Long Service and Good Conduct
Sierra Leone

Basicially medals for doing tours which probably every squaddie gets.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
So you should've learned if the gay boys set themselves up as a target they're there to be shot at then?

Eh?

Strangely enough, you don't tend to bellow across to the opposition "right, which ones are gay then?"

And funnily enough, I've served with gays as well, and they don't want to kiss each other all the time, or run away screaming when it all goes pear-shaped.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You obviously know nothing about "tours" then. Another notch on the "ignorance meter" for Algie.

I get the impression Dave actually likes me :ascarf:

Must be my political views

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here