Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
If you can prove anything wrong in my comments then go ahead. Or are you too stupid?

Just on this page?

I very much doubt a 'Straight and White Pride' march would ever be allowed in this country as we are the lesser mortals.

See numerous BNP marches, also have a look at the Orange Parades in NI/Scotland. As these organisations are predominantly right-wing, there are no openly homosexual marchers. I have yet to see a black marcher on these "straight and white" marches organised by the groups above.

Yes, but I do not feel that being heterosexual is a spectator sport.

If you are going to Pride to see people of the same sex having, well, sex, then you are going to be in for a long wait. However, if you want to watch heterosexual people having sex, then look under the Pier, or try Google. Being homosexual is not a spectator sport except for people that are possibly curious?

If it was normal to be gay then no race of species would exist, would it?

See the Hermaphrodite post above.

Next?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I am not getting onto Northern Ireland. I am a Loyalist, I support the UDA. END OF STORY.

No Surrender.

Ah - the closed mind is a wonderful thing. Does typing "END OF STORY" in capitals mean that you are being forceful?

I don't give a f*** which side you are on - but why can we not question your politics, which are after all a matter of choice, when you are allowed to question people's sexuality - which, as you argue, is a matter of choice? Could we not stone you to death for having a point of view which does not conform to the general concensus?

Come on then, let's open up the Right and Left footer debate shall we? After all, the Troubles are a bit of a spectator sport. And why should we allow someone to dictate to us what we can and can't discuss - not going all PC on us are you?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You are perfectly entitled to your views on poofs Mr.Sword.The trouble is the bleeding hearts on here won't allow you to express your opinions unless it fits in with this modern government who force there issues upon us.A bit like the smoking ban.They dictate to you and your suppose to jump and embrace them.Change your morals to fit in with todays society.No thanks,i stand on the other side

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
You are perfectly entitled to your views on poofs Mr.Sword.The trouble is the bleeding hearts on here won't allow you to express your opinions unless it fits in with this modern government who force there issues upon us.A bit like the smoking ban.They dictate to you and your suppose to jump and embrace them.Change your morals to fit in with todays society.No thanks,i stand on the other side

Come on Algie, you don't only "stand" on the other side, we strongly suspect that you "bat" for them as well. You know my background with the far-right and the undercurrent of "naked bonding" that they embraced, and also the way that they actively recruited those of limited intelligence. As soon as Porky had his views trashed, he reverted to anti-IRA songs. Look at his older posts - all pro-footy violence (again, something that was not a million miles from my youth). It's sad that someone who claims to be a senior manager in a massive firm is led so obviously by the nose. And you reckon he doesn't work with Catholics, Muslims, Blacks and Gays? If he really stood for his views, he would not work with those people.

If Porky is allowed his views on poofs, then are we not allowed our views as well? That's always been the trouble with the knuckle draggers - open speech only goes as long as it's their mouths that are open. 'tis a pity his has reverted to drooling stereotype.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007

Algie is the only person on here to post any sense.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
See - it's so easy to change words to prove the alternative point that even Questions can do it.

Although the bit about tobacconists did tend to wander from the main point.

Since when have I ever made sense on this board you sandal wearing, yogurt eating, lesbian loving left wing looney:)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Since when have I ever made sense on this board you sandal wearing, yogurt eating, lesbian loving left wing looney:)

Sandal wearing? Only on holiday
Yoghurt eating? Does Muller Light count?
Left Wing? You are having a laugh!
Looney? He's my bitch, you are confused.

Lesbian loving? f***ing RIGHT I AM!

No thanks,i stand on the other side

Just clarify something for me, algie.

Would you wish things to revert to the situation that existed when I first came to Brighton in the sixties and lived in what my landlady euphemistically called "the theatrical district"?

... people in my street who drank in the pub round the corner, living in fear of being imprisoned for being gay?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
there's no such thing as "gay pride", alteast not in brighton

i presume you're referring to "pride"

everyone says that but a serious question - pride is about being proud of what exactly? - it does seem a sexuality thing rather then a local/city thing (being proud to come from Brighton/Sussex)

so why is labelling it gay pride wrong?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nothing wrong with calling it gay pride, everyone knows what it is about anyway, regardless of whether the first word is there or not.

I can't say that I have ever been to a pride event, but I probably will at some stage, just for the experience...I don't see it as something that should be enjoyed exclusively by the gay community, surely it is meant to be fun for everyone...just as you don't need to be an Afro-Caribbean to enjoy the Notting Hill carnival, Brazilian to like Rio, or Asian to have fun at a Mela.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Christ - reading this thread is like walking into 1975. I'm embarrassed that my club attracts some of the fucing knuckledraggers on show here...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Nothing wrong with calling it gay pride, everyone knows what it is about anyway, regardless of whether the first word is there or not.

I can't say that I have ever been to a pride event, but I probably will at some stage, just for the experience...I don't see it as something that should be enjoyed exclusively by the gay community, surely it is meant to be fun for everyone...just as you don't need to be an Afro-Caribbean to enjoy the Notting Hill carnival, Brazilian to like Rio, or Asian to have fun at a Mela.

If the nancy boys and rug munchers wanna march then let em march it's their choice, If I wanna laugh at them i'll laugh because thats my choice as well.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Christ - reading this thread is like walking into 1975. I'm embarrassed that my club attracts some of the fucing knuckledraggers on show here...

1975? Even in 1975 people weren't this stupid.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In 1975 they would have been knocking chunks out of each other, trying to demonstrate their masculinity...now they are reduced to posting offensive remarks about gay people, perhaps it would be better if they wound the clock back and went back to thumping each other, whilst the rest of us carry on with life in the 21st century.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here