Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Christ - reading this thread is like walking into 1975. I'm embarrassed that my club attracts some of the fucing knuckledraggers on show here...

I've been around the club since pre-1975 and i'm well embarrassed by the PC brigade that seems to have latched onto the club these days.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've been around the club since pre-1975 and i'm well embarrassed by the PC brigade that seems to have latched onto the club these days.

You bastard...

I was about to post roughly the same thing :lol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
If the nancy boys and rug munchers wanna march then let em march it's their choice, If I wanna laugh at them i'll laugh because thats my choice as well.

But it's not a "march" is it? It's not militaristic. It's not like the NF or the BNP, or even the Orange Orders (but at least they have nice music). It's more like a carnival, and the whole point is that it is entertaining. Can you honestly point to a BNP "Fun Day" and say that it was good fun for the family? Is it likely that the participants will get pissed out of their tiny minds and fight people - and failing that, fight themselves. (Oh, and get naked, which is strangely what the BNP foot soldiers had a prediliction for, for some reason).

And the whole point here is that if the knuckledraggers and closet homos want to mock and laugh, then why shouldn't the "nancy boys and rug munchers" turn out to mock the BNP? Simple answer - because the Right Wingers are too stupid to be able to answer with anything except violence. Having seen a group of skinheads reduced to incoherent idiots who only have recourse to violence (granted, not a long way to go) by a couple of viper-tongued drag queens, I know what is more impressive.

I find it more disappointing that some of the right wingers on here, who can make a good argument in more other subjects, seem unable to get past the rhetoric that is pushed out by the self-appointed Knights of St George.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
But it's not a "march" is it? It's not militaristic. It's not like the NF or the BNP, or even the Orange Orders (but at least they have nice music). It's more like a carnival, and the whole point is that it is entertaining. Can you honestly point to a BNP "Fun Day" and say that it was good fun for the family? Is it likely that the participants will get pissed out of their tiny minds and fight people - and failing that, fight themselves. (Oh, and get naked, which is strangely what the BNP foot soldiers had a prediliction for, for some reason).

And the whole point here is that if the knuckledraggers and closet homos want to mock and laugh, then why shouldn't the "nancy boys and rug munchers" turn out to mock the BNP? Simple answer - because the Right Wingers are too stupid to be able to answer with anything except violence. Having seen a group of skinheads reduced to incoherent idiots who only have recourse to violence (granted, not a long way to go) by a couple of viper-tongued drag queens, I know what is more impressive.

I find it more disappointing that some of the right wingers on here, who can make a good argument in more other subjects, seem unable to get past the rhetoric that is pushed out by the self-appointed Knights of St George.

All very interesting but if they want to go prancing around making twats of themselves then it's no good moaning and claiming homophobia when people take the piss out of them!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
There is a marked difference from bein PC and being downright offensive. Coming from a Muslim background and having a homosexual relative, I find most of the bigotted comments (mainly from Algae) totally abhorrent.

Having slighty radical views is fine, but there isn't really a need to offend others by ejaculating them onto a message board.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There is a marked difference from bein PC and being downright offensive. Coming from a Muslim background and having a homosexual relative, I find most of the bigotted comments (mainly from Algae) totally abhorrent.

Having slighty radical views is fine, but there isn't really a need to offend others by ejaculating them onto a message board.

So what do we do then fella feel sorry for you because you come from a muslim background and have a gay relative? Coming from a C.O.E and straight background I find some of the shit posted on here supporting gays and muslims highly offensive as well. Guess which one of us is likely too get banned first?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
All very interesting but if they want to go prancing around making twats of themselves then it's no good moaning and claiming homophobia when people take the piss out of them!

Hm. So being a supporter of all values English, what is your opinion of Morris Men? Do they not prance around?

If you take the piss out of them, they generally don't mind - it's when you can't make your humour stretch past the "faggot" level. By all means have a dig about their colour co-ordination, but be prepared to have the words rammed back down your throat and be made to look a plonker!

They claim "homophobia" when people make homophobic jokes - but the jokes are never that funny.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
So what do we do then fella feel sorry for you because you come from a muslim background and have a gay relative? Coming from a C.O.E and straight background I find some of the shit posted on here supporting gays and muslims highly offensive as well. Guess which one of us is likely too get banned first?

Oh dear. On so many levels. Oh dear.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford

I am CofE and straight. I find it sad, rather than offensive, that some people swallow the shit that is fed to them from Party HQ and don't have the ability to discern the facts for themselves. He's not asking for people to feel sorry for him, just to show the same respect that you would like to be shown to you. I find it amazing in this day and age that people still follow the "taking our jobs and women" line - that's swamp-level thinking, and it's embarassing to see that people on this board cannot raise their thought processes above that of a swamp-rat.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't smack your child when liberal Dave is around.Thats the tipical thinking of a person like him today.Now we have kids growing up on our streets running riot as they know the police can't touch them.They stick two fingers up at the courts and ASBO's.But thats your tipical modern Dave of 2007.
Our granfathers fought the nazis and died for this country so we can have our freedom.They secured our peace.Many lives were lost RIP.Now instead of keeping this little Island safe, this government lets them in through the back door unchallenged to screw us for our benefits,houses etc and they then repay us by blowing up the tube network Glasgow etc.But remember we can't say anything because the poor souls come from war torn countries.Thats your Dave of 2007.
Tough on crime labour promised? Thats means let them out early and give them a decent pay packet to go down to the pub.Thats your 2007 Dave.
Save our planet for future generations,excellent smoke screen so we can screw the public for taxes.Even know this little island only consitutes 2% of world pollution.

I give you the Modern man of 2007 Hampshire Seagulls

:clap2:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Don't smack your child when liberal Dave is around.Thats the tipical thinking of a person like him today.Now we have kids growing up on our streets running riot as they know the police can't touch them.They stick two fingers up at the courts and ASBO's.But thats your tipical modern Dave of 2007.
Our granfathers fought the nazis and died for this country so we can have our freedom.They secured our peace.Many lives were lost RIP.Now instead of keeping this little Island safe, this government lets them in through the back door unchallenged to screw us for our benefits,houses etc and they then repay us by blowing up the tube network Glasgow etc.But remember we can't say anything because the poor souls come from war torn countries.Thats your Dave of 2007.
Tough on crime labour promised? Thats means let them out early and give them a decent pay packet to go down to the pub.Thats your 2007 Dave.
Save our planet for future generations,excellent smoke screen so we can screw the public for taxes.Even know this little island only consitutes 2% of world pollution.

I give you the Modern man of 2007 Hampshire Seagulls

:clap2:

Cheers Algie. What does that make my 8 medals, earned over the last 22 years, worth then?

I must remember to beat the children into good members of society....

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Well done to HampshireSeagulls for having the decency and patience to take on our little clique of bigots. I don't think I've ever read such a crock of shit in all my life.

It's a pleasure. It's a pity it's like pissing on goldfish in a bowl though - I can't really miss.

I am most proud of the PorkyBoy reaction though. 1 page to turn him into a rabid, chanting fool....personally, I think it should be in the NSC Gold section. I can only imagine him foaming at the mouth typing his UDA slogans, veins popping all over his neanderthal forehead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here