Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Bloody joke. Nothing to be proud about being abnormal and perverted. Should be called 'Shame' where we stone the buggers as they trudge along our streets with their heads bowed.

God created Adam and Eve. He did not create Adam and Steve.

Pork Sword, you are a complete arsehole

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Im going to treat that reply with the comtempt it deserves. Anyone with No Surrender as their signature obviously shows a lack of education.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just testing if he had any brains at all, suspicion confirmed.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Obviously you are stupid if you conform to this ridiculous PC society we live in.

Go on. Say "PC gone mad". You know you want to. Does being non-PC include stoning people to death, or does that conflict with your hatred of Muslims? Does being non-PC also include using a Red Hand of Ulster over the Cross of St George as your avatar - would you like to see a tricolour or an IRA propaganda flag used by those who think that the Loyalists should have been euthanised during the troubles? Or are you a member of the O'Neill clan?

Have you organised that march yet? Would you let the Catholics/Republicans take part as well?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Go on. Say "PC gone mad". You know you want to. Does being non-PC include stoning people to death, or does that conflict with your hatred of Muslims? Does being non-PC also include using a Red Hand of Ulster over the Cross of St George as your avatar - would you like to see a tricolour or an IRA propaganda flag used by those who think that the Loyalists should have been euthanised during the troubles? Or are you a member of the O'Neill clan?

Have you organised that march yet? Would you let the Catholics/Republicans take part as well?

Nothing wrong with the UVF

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
If you can prove anything wrong in my comments then go ahead. Or are you too stupid?

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007

I am not getting onto Northern Ireland. I am a Loyalist, I support the UDA. END OF STORY.

No Surrender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here