Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
There are insults, and insults. Disagreeing with somebody's view on homosexuality is no excuse to make an unacceptable comment about something that has happened in their personal life. Any further strayings into this area will incur a penalty.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There are insults, and insults. Disagreeing with somebody's view on homosexuality is no excuse to make an unacceptable comment about something that has happened in their personal life. Any further strayings into this area will incur a penalty.

Yep that comment was over the mark so i oppolgise:(

Bloody good girl :laugh:. Couldn't have happened to a better person, sorry but debt collectors deserve everything they get :thumbsup:

After she got me she took a swing at the bailiff but missed and fell over, wich only made her more angry, very funny looking back but not at the time, we could have called the Police and had her arrested but whats the point, I made £££££ and went to the A&E happy.

Now you can see why I dont trust butch lesbians.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Now you can see why I dont trust butch lesbians.

How about these two honeys? and they are lovers in reallife.

What a waste, and it annoys me when you ask a dyke why? Been told that men don't know how to please women, it's obvious that they have been f***ing nerds.

becky_mel2_18_05_07.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's not a conscious choice, believe me, at least not in the vast majority of cases.

It's just one of those things that you either are or you aren't. It's a human genetic characteristic, same as eye colour, height, build or any other variable you might care to suggest.

Not just human either, it is present in lots of other mammals, animals and birds.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I’m not going to laugh as you know what I meant. I know you’re not stupid but will explain for my honourable poster above. On site we say 70m instead of 70 millimetres, wouldn’t want to sound snobbish on site :thumbsup:

What utter nonsense.

Nobody on any site, building or otherwise, says '70 M' when they mean 70 millimeters... they say '70 mil'.

And when you write a measurement, '70m' never means 70 millimeters, it might mean 70 miles or 70 meters. 70 millimeters is written as '70mm'.

It's nothing to do with snobbishness, it's simply being necessarily accurate.

What utter nonsense.

Nobody on any site, building or otherwise, says '70 M' when they mean 70 millimeters... they say '70 mil'.

And when you write a measurement, '70m' never means 70 millimeters, it might mean 70 miles or 70 meters. 70 millimeters is written as '70mm'.

It's nothing to do with snobbishness, it's simply being necessarily accurate.
Is this the place for a small rant about the misuse of "K" to mean "thousands"?

It's ALWAYS annoyed me.

"M" is a thousand.

:angry::angry::angry:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
The people who defend homosexuality aren’t sure of their own sexuality and have had thought’s about it before whether it was in their youth or later in life. I personally think it’s degrading and wrong and the they are worse than woman at bitching and have no sense of humour.

Walking down North Street at a bout 1am on Sunday a year back and saw two Blokes kissing and hands down their trousers, shouted out it’s Adam and eve not Adam and Steve you dirty vulgar anal intruders, with that they attacked me, knocked to the floor and started kicking shit out of me. Luckily the normal heterosexual couples waiting at the taxi rank joined in and kicked their gay arses all over Brighton. Got a 70m scar on my noise to remember the rent boys actions.

Whilst those who shout loudest often have the most to hide, I will admit to having a non-return valve in my arse, but I don't really give a shit about whether people fancy each other, or even their pets.

How come you got a "70m scar on your noise"? If you meant "nose", then that puts you up with Shylock for the "Jewboy of the Year" award!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It must be a very sad life being a bigot...you meet someone new (who may happen to be black, asian, gay or indeed a Roman Catholic) but know that you can never be friends with them, because in your tiny mind you consider them to be an inferior species.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I’m not going to laugh as you know what I meant. I know you’re not stupid but will explain for my honourable poster above. On site we say 70m instead of 70 millimetres, wouldn’t want to sound snobbish on site :thumbsup:

When LBF says "on site" - I think you'll find that he mean "sites" like "wellhungblackman.com" or "stickitupmychocolatestarfish.co.uk"

On building sites you say "metres" or "mils" - not M. I checked with the builder in my house, and simply reckons you are not stupid, or snobbish, just a ****.

PS - that "****" actually says c u n t.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Lucky Boy Farang............. not so 'lucky' when the brains were handed out :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here