Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No, you're odd. I don't care much for chez's attitude in this matter, but he believes he can at least justify himself in this matter - even if I think his justifications are misguided - and we can have some sort of debate.

You, on ther other hand, ONCE AGAIN, enter the debate with absolutely nothing to say except the usual pathetic 'don't argue with TLO...' etc. So, unless you have something constructive to add, go away.

wind your neck in!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
There are quite a lot, I guess. But they feel they have to be quiet about it. The same is true about many other places.

Which is why Pride has the name it has.

It's Pride about Brighton.

Coventry does have one gay night club but its not the place to go around walking hand in hand on the streets. My gay mate Gerald is always heading for Brighton:thumbsup:

It does affect us though if like I said earlier that the children we try to bring up correctly, think by seeing homo's everywhere that it is the norm and an option they have that is in no way wrong. And that is somethig that I really dont want my daughter thinking.

My kids were brought up in the country. There are only three houses within easy walking distance. When they were still too young to go to school, the people they saw most frequently were the immediate neighbours ... not a husband+wife+children household in sight.

The gay couple living next door used to hold great parties, with all their theatrical friends around, including people who did exciting things like starring in the Doctor Who episodes that were running at the time.

Did this twist the minds of my children?

Sorry, chez ... the answer is NO.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Anyone else notice that the homophobes just mention gay relationships and not lesbian..

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Oh dear, oh dear. If only you could see the almight irony...

It must be so horrible having so much hatred and spite coursing through your veins. You poor, poor disgusting fucker.

it must be horrible being full of all that self importance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here