Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It's the age I grew up in,when The Black and White Minstrels was "the" tv show,and Love Thy Neighbour raised laughs not hackles,where one read(if one wanted to)The ****** of the Narcissus (written by an anglicised Pole)......and queers were queers,not good as yous.A time when West Ham supporters were all irons.

Gay?Used to be a decent word to mean happy,in a rather poetic sort of way,now hijacked by the homosexual world so that it cannot be used in any other context.

No pride involved,really.

The people who defend homosexuality aren’t sure of their own sexuality and have had thought’s about it before whether it was in their youth or later in life. I personally think it’s degrading and wrong and the they are worse than woman at bitching and have no sense of humour.

Walking down North Street at a bout 1am on Sunday a year back and saw two Blokes kissing and hands down their trousers, shouted out it’s Adam and eve not Adam and Steve you dirty vulgar anal intruders, with that they attacked me, knocked to the floor and started kicking shit out of me. Luckily the normal heterosexual couples waiting at the taxi rank joined in and kicked their gay arses all over Brighton. Got a 70m scar on my noise to remember the rent boys actions.

You shouted insults at some guys at 1am Sunday morning and they kicked your head in?

Well,what a surprise.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bloody joke. Nothing to be proud about being abnormal and perverted. Should be called 'Shame' where we stone the buggers as they trudge along our streets with their heads bowed.

God created Adam and Eve. He did not create Adam and Steve.

:thud: why get so worked up about it? fool.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I am just against the ridiculous PC attitude of this country where anything and everything is accepted.

What, including you? Yeah, f***ing PC brigade...

Personally, the mere fact you started this thread to me implies you have a MAJOR problem with your own sexuality and are not comfortable with it. Becaue otherwise, what the f*** has homosexuality got to do with you?

Incidentally, you and extremist muslims have an awful lot in common. Perhaps you don't feel comfortable with that either...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I dont see the problem with that comment. Are you implying that the only people that defend faggotism are faggots themselves? Coz that is simply not true.

Derr.....

I'm not implying. LB Farang is actually STATING that. I'm refuting it with sarcasm.

I'm a right wing heterosexual defending someone's right to live their life how they choose without ignorant bigots telling them what they can and can't do.

Coventry Gull and TLO are left-wing heteros doing the same.

FFS - what is the problem? It doesn't affect you or me so why get so worked up about someone else's life?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Derr.....

I'm not implying. LB Farang is actually STATING that. I'm refuting it with sarcasm.

I'm a right wing heterosexual defending someone's right to live their life how they choose without ignorant bigots telling them what they can and can't do.

Coventry Gull and TLO are left-wing heteros doing the same.

FFS - what is the problem? It doesn't affect you or me so why get so worked up about someone else's life?

It does affect us though if like I said earlier that the children we try to bring up correctly, think by seeing homo's everywhere that it is the norm and an option they have that is in no way wrong. And that is somethig that I really dont want my daughter thinking.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
It does affect us though if like I said earlier that the children we try to bring up correctly, think by seeing homo's everywhere that it is the norm and an option they have that is in no way wrong. And that is somethig that I really dont want my daughter thinking.

Dead right.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

I don't think people seeing homosexuality as the norm is going to convert people. You are either gay or your not. Oh you may be Bi sexual

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Surely the 'correct' way to bring children up would be to teach them tolerance towards those different from themselves, rather than bringing them up to be closed-minded bigots who will find themselves entirely unprepared for the world that they will grow up to be a part of?

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
Some years ago, a standard for any small choir was "The Gay Highway" . I bet they don't sing it now. As Withdeanwombat says, the word has been hijacked.
A couple of years ago in the Toronto "Pride Parade", a picture was plastered over the front of the Toronto Star of a guy in a thong bikini sucking face, while his partner caressed the bikini guys virtually bare ass.
If this had been a guy and his girlfriend they would both have been marched to the hoosegow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here