Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
What does working in the building industry have to do with having a 70m scar on your nose?

Or did you mean '70mm'? :lolol:

I’m not going to laugh as you know what I meant. I know you’re not stupid but will explain for my honourable poster above. On site we say 70m instead of 70 millimetres, wouldn’t want to sound snobbish on site :thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Oh dear, oh dear. If only you could see the almight irony...

It must be so horrible having so much hatred and spite coursing through your veins. You poor, poor disgusting fucker.

oh the irony..

it is almighty you illiterate mug!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Obviously you don’t work in the building industry otherwise you’d understand the phase ’70m’ so before jumping in feet first then just pause for a moment or two and think before making childish comments :tosser:
(no need for the wanker sign...) have seen explanation above... probably safer to use SI units on NSC than building trade code...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
it must be horrible being full of all that self importance.

It's f***ing bizarre, really. I post stuff, and it's like 'TLO's posting... quick slag him off with some complete irrelevant bullshit for being self-important...' What you haven't realised is every time you do that, you indulge in the self-fulfilling prophecy of highlighting my posts, raising their 'importance' far beyond whatever I intended to post.

Of course, if you have something intelligent, reverent and witty - let alone relevant - it would be a different matter. But it isn't, and that's the tragedy. I don't think I'm that important - it's you that does. It's up to you if you want to carry it on, but personally, I couldn't give a shit.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I’m not going to laugh as you know what I meant. I know you’re not stupid but will explain for my honourable poster above. On site we say 70m instead of 70 millimetres, wouldn’t want to sound snobbish on site :thumbsup:

You say 70m............... do you not say 70 mil

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's f***ing bizarre, really. I post stuff, and it's like 'TLO's posting... quick slag him off with some complete irrelevant bullshit for being self-important...' What you haven't realised is every time you do that, you indulge in the self-fulfilling prophecy of highlighting my posts, raising their 'importance' far beyond whatever I intended to post.

Of course, if you have something intelligent, reverent and witty - let alone relevant - it would be a different matter. But it isn't, and that's the tragedy. I don't think I'm that important - it's you that does. It's up to you if you want to carry it on, but personally, I couldn't give a shit.

Have you ever considered that someone turned your house over purely because they despise you? Perhaps you pissed off the wrong person to much.Whatever the reason i found it f***ing funny.:drink:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Have you ever considered that someone turned your house over purely because they despise you? Perhaps you pissed off the wrong person to much.Whatever the reason i found it f***ing funny.:drink:

Whatever you think of the guy to say that is just plain f***ing nasty.

You should be ASHAMED of yourself.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Whatever you think of the guy to say that is just plain f***ing nasty.

You should be ASHAMED of yourself.

No worse then what he says about me.I suppose that ok then?

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
No worse then what he says about me.I suppose that ok then?

Have you had your house burgled?

I have, and I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

And no, it's not ok. :cheers:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Have you had your house burgled?

I have, and I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

And no, it's not ok. :cheers:

So wishing someone dead is not worse then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here