Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I get the impression Dave actually likes me :ascarf:

Must be my political views

Who is "Dave"? Just because you got your arse seen to in a Hampshire toilet by a bloke called "Dave" doesn't mean that you call everyone from Hampshire by that name!

I don't "not" like you. You are like dogshit. Normally I walk aroundit , and it's better if I don't see it, but sometimes you step in it, and it's a bugger to get off your shoe because it sticks.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Eh?

Strangely enough, you don't tend to bellow across to the opposition "right, which ones are gay then?"

And funnily enough, I've served with gays as well, and they don't want to kiss each other all the time, or run away screaming when it all goes pear-shaped.

I was looking more at the " if you set yourself up as a target your there to be shot at"

If you walk around quiet nobody notices you, If you make a noise they will.

I bet you served with women who did'nt run around shouting " I wanna f*** you " as well?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Bloody joke. Nothing to be proud about being abnormal and perverted. Should be called 'Shame' where we stone the buggers as they trudge along our streets with their heads bowed.

God created Adam and Eve. He did not create Adam and Steve.

I mostly agree, i dont agree they should be stoned ! But i do agree that its not natural as the human body was not invented for BUM SEX ! And the bible clearly states that you shouldnt be gay. As for gay people i have nothing against most of them, just some of them seem to show of the gayness and dont stop talking about WILLYS and BUMS and what not.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I mostly agree, i dont agree they should be stoned ! But i do agree that its not natural as the human body was not invented for BUM SEX ! And the bible clearly states that you shouldnt be gay. As for gay people i have nothing against most of them, just some of them seem to show of the gayness and dont stop talking about WILLYS and BUMS and what not.

Does that mean hetrosexuals shouldn't be allowed to do BUM SEX as well... ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have bummed men, women and a varity of canine beast and I can tell you there is very little to choose between any of them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If you can prove anything wrong in my comments then go ahead. Or are you too stupid?

For someone who supports the Northern Irish Orangemen your avatar is the cross of a Saint canonised by the Roman Catholics and the red hand of an Irish Catholic family.

There's a great deal of stupidity underlying your use of that symbology as some sort of pride you attach to yourself.

Are you really that stupid you don't see the irony in that?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Since people keep insisting on quoting the bible about homosexuals, then let's do it accurately.
Getting drunk, lying or having heterosex outside of marriage is classed in the same category as homosexuality. 1Corinthians : 9-10
So who is going to throw the first stone?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
So what do we do then fella feel sorry for you because you come from a muslim background and have a gay relative? Coming from a C.O.E and straight background I find some of the shit posted on here supporting gays and muslims highly offensive as well. Guess which one of us is likely too get banned first?

There's absolutely no need for you to feel sorry for me as there is nothing to feel sorry about.

And with regards to you finding comments supporting homosexuals and Muslims offensive is, frankly, utter gubbins. Do these comments make you feel marginalised and do they breed hatred against white CofE heterosexuals? I think you are the one who needs the pity.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Since people keep insisting on quoting the bible about homosexuals, then let's do it accurately.
Getting drunk, lying or having heterosex outside of marriage is classed in the same category as homosexuality. 1Corinthians : 9-10

Thanks for that, are you the resident Dot Cotton?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I was looking more at the " if you set yourself up as a target your there to be shot at"

If you walk around quiet nobody notices you, If you make a noise they will.

I bet you served with women who did'nt run around shouting " I wanna f*** you " as well?

I dunno. There were some strange nights in deepest darkest Bedforshire and some of the girlies there were not backwards in coming forwards!

I see your point, and the more militant (in any organisation) are the ones that draw the flak. Then again, why should we dictate how they celebrate? It's not illegal, as Yorkie points out is no more bilibcally immoral than coveting your neighbour's donkey, and if nothing else, they know how to throw a good party!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Pro Falmer marches aren't about portraying sexual inuendo and promiscuity now though are they?

How exactly does a fat hairy guy walking down a street showing off his arse cheeks actually forward their cause?

Are we talking about the gays, or pro-Falmer now?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
For someone who supports the Northern Irish Orangemen your avatar is the cross of a Saint canonised by the Roman Catholics and the red hand of an Irish Catholic family.

There's a great deal of stupidity underlying your use of that symbology as some sort of pride you attach to yourself.

Are you really that stupid you don't see the irony in that?

Porky imploded. Only took me a page to get him chanting UDA slogans, and then he disappeared. I am inordinately proud of prodding him to that state!

Michael Fish

Sep 26, 2006
It's unnatural and is fashinable to choose to be gay. People are born straight , being Gay is a form of mental illness. I won't tolerate it and none of my mates will accept it either.
Calling someone Queer is still the biggest insult ever. It wont ever be truly accepted

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Well said :clap::clap::clap:

It's unnatural and is fashinable to choose to be gay. People are born straight , being Gay is a form of mental illness. I won't tolerate it and none of my mates will accept it either.

It came across very strongly in last night's Channel 4 programme that, back in the 1950s, the British establishment genuinely DID think that homosexuality was a disease - and a contagious one as well. The Chief Constable whose mission was to arrest and imprison all gay men was terrifying. The fact that he believed that strict enforcement of the law as it then stood would succeed in ridding society of this disease was even more disturbing.

But those attitudes seem to linger on. I'm sure Michael Fish and his mates aren't the only people thinking what they think.

Tell us, Mike ... how do you think this "mental illness" should be treated?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here