Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If you believe the whole purpose of a male and female gender is to reproduce and thereby keep the species going, which is surely why we are all here, then homosexuality is a direct anathema of that.

Be it that if that was the norm, we would all die out ( of course we wouldn't as we would have sperm donoring etc etc)

I have no problem with Gay people at all.

I know far more gay people who would (and do) make better parents that some "straight" people I know who are parents.

Well said Dave, very well said :clap::clap::clap:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
B&H buses GAVE them the day off.

And my employers "gave" me today off, but I asked in advance...

If they said "here, you're all allowed the day off because of Pride, but only if you self-identify as LGBT" or anything of the sort, theres a valid backing for a discrimination case. I seriously, seriously doubt this is the case, but if it is, I'm sure your father can find a good lawyer, or even an extremely bad one as it would be clear cut.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
here's something to add to the mix.

My mum & dad are celebrating their Ruby wedding anniversary on the same weekend as Pride. My dad asked for the saturday off to celebrate with my mum - His employers, B&H buses said no as they've given the gay & lesbian drivers a day off to celebrate and they had not got enough drivers.

I'm not anti-gay, in fact I have some good friends that are gay. However, this surely shows that political correctness has gone completely insane when someone celebrating 40 years of marriage cannot have their wedding anniversary off when a load of flouncy blokes and butch women can!

Where I work it's a 'first come first serve basis'

When did your pa ask for the day off?

Another example of no respect in the world. If you don't like it then look the other way. I'm heterosexual and proud, why aren't they allowed to be homosexual and proud. Yes granted their celebrations of homosexuality are a little louder than my celebrations of being heterosexual, but if I don't like it then I can avoid Brighton when they are demonstrating, or look away if I see two people of the same sex holding hands or cleaning each others teeths with their tongues...

As it is I couldn't care less and if I see two homosexuals as happily in love as Zef and I are then I'm pleased for them! I don't think about anything other than that...as for them adopting children - if they meet the same social, financial and emotional responsibilites that male/female couples have to then why not....there are many male/female couples out there who couldn't raise a peanut let alone a child...I think they should be treated in exactly the same way as male/female couples...

A child has little choice, so there are caring organisations set up to look after their intrinsic rights. In adoption, a child should have the right to be raised in a home that has certain normal, stable, and healthy situation and set-up.
Of these boxes to tick, a homosexual parental set-up is not ticking many of them.

For two parents of the SAME SEX to be having sexual relations in the same house, kissing and 'making-out' in the same rooms, then either two males penetrating one another in the part of the anatomy meant for shitting out of, or sticking plastic and rubber objects in each other - is not normal, or a healthy relationship between two beings.

Now PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER and stop trying to be all nicey nice and lovey dovey just because these mentally sick fucks supposedly 'love each other'.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A child has little choice, so there are caring organisations set up to look after their intrinsic rights. In adoption, a child should have the right to be raised in a home that has certain normal, stable, and healthy situation and set-up.
Of these boxes to tick, a homosexual parental set-up is not ticking many of them.

For two parents of the SAME SEX to be having sexual relations in the same house, kissing and 'making-out' in the same rooms, then either two males penetrating one another in the part of the anatomy meant for shitting out of, or sticking plastic and rubber objects in each other - is not normal, or a healthy relationship between two beings.

Now PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER and stop trying to be all nicey nice and lovey dovey just because these mentally sick fucks supposedly 'love each other'.

And the point of that is? Theres just as much chance of all of that (excepting the two males bit..) happening between a heterosexual couple who adopt. Theres been a massive rise in the sale of sex toys for use by heterosexual couples, including plastic and rubber objects for inserting in certain places...

The kid isn't going to see it, be it two men, two women, a man and a woman, or any other combination of people you chose to imagine.

And the point of that is? Theres just as much chance of all of that (excepting the two males bit..) happening between a heterosexual couple who adopt. Theres been a massive rise in the sale of sex toys for use by heterosexual couples, including plastic and rubber objects for inserting in certain places...

The kid isn't going to see it, be it two men, two women, a man and a woman, or any other combination of people you chose to imagine.

'same sex' is the point! FFS what is wrong with you people, that you can possibly think same-sex couple parenting is "okay"?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
here's something to add to the mix.

My mum & dad are celebrating their Ruby wedding anniversary on the same weekend as Pride. My dad asked for the saturday off to celebrate with my mum - His employers, B&H buses said no as they've given the gay & lesbian drivers a day off to celebrate and they had not got enough drivers.

I'm not anti-gay, in fact I have some good friends that are gay. However, this surely shows that political correctness has gone completely insane when someone celebrating 40 years of marriage cannot have their wedding anniversary off when a load of flouncy blokes and butch women can!

Er... what kind of shit company would give staff days off based on the importance of what they're doing that day?!?

"Sorry Dave, I know you've had a triple hernia booked for six months, but I've now got a heart by-pass. You can rearrange your day off, right?"

"Yes, Marge, I realise you're taking your two kids to Blackpool for the day, but I'm now going to Chessington with my THREE kids, and I think you'll find that trumps it."

:thud: :thud: :thud:

Michael Fish

Sep 26, 2006
I don't get the views of this board sometimes.

I'm a "normal" working class white male. I work in a large organisation and come from a "normal" loving background.

Now in my life , none of my mates agree with Gays , none of my mates like them....and my mates are from various standings withing the community,

The majority of people I work with can't stand them either apart from mainly the women.

Anyone I've ever met in pubs / clubs at football etc has also got this viewpoint.

So how is it NSC has such a totally different attitude to the rest of society.

In the real world I just cant see it being accepted like it seems to be on here.

As for them adopting children, granted there are parents out there who are scum and don't deserve pets let alone kids, but kids going to gay parents would be totally unfair for the abuse they would get growing up.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I
I'm a "normal" working class white male. I work in a large organisation and come from a "normal" loving background.

Now in my life , none of my mates agree with Gays , none of my mates like them....and my mates are from various standings withing the community,

The majority of people I work with can't stand them either apart from mainly the women.

Anyone I've ever met in pubs / clubs at football etc has also got this viewpoint.

In the real world I just cant see it being accepted like it seems to be on here.

You're quite clearly not living in the "real world", but in a bubble where its still the early 1970s.

And you appear to know less than about 25 people, or its an absolute certainty that one of your mates/colleagues/"people you met in the pub" is gay. They just aren't going to tell you, now are they?

I'm also intrigued as to how you've managed to avoid watching TV or listening to the radio for the past ten years.... the "real world" has moved on to a stage where, shock horror, the best liked TV personality in Northern Ireland - the most bigoted part of the UK - is gayer than Graham Norton. The drivetime presenter on Radio 1 is gay. The bloke who presents Never Mind The Buzzcocks is gay. And so on.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't get the views of this board sometimes.

As for them adopting children, granted there are parents out there who are scum and don't deserve pets let alone kids, but kids going to gay parents would be totally unfair for the abuse they would get growing up.
You've got it the wrong way round. You're maintaining NSC is in the vast minority of accepting homosexuality. Actually, it's your universe which is at odds with society as a whole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here