Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

erm, the fact that theres absolutely no difference between it and a mixed sex couple parenting, thats what.

The problem with this thread is, that there are a lot of sick people who have 'crossed over' to perverted homo-sex, or to acceptance of it. They have to somehow rationalize the heinous acts they have accepted, so denying the obviousness of natural sexual creation is now, actually, compulsory.

"hmm, protrusion between my legs that fits into opening on a woman.... and both are there for the procreation of our species!.......and the act is pleasurable..... so, if I completely ignore the whole original reason for my anatomy being the way it is and was created, and just do whatever stuff feels okay to the genitals, thats completely okay, and as normal as the act that got me here. Well, who cares how I got here, I'm going to stick it wherever it'll fit into another person, and it'll be considered naughtier if it's the same sex as me"

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The problem with this thread is, that there are a lot of sick people who have 'crossed over' to perverted homo-sex, or to acceptance of it. They have to somehow rationalize the heinous acts they have accepted, so denying the obviousness of natural sexual creation is now, actually, compulsory.

Like, nerr, you're making out that sexual recreation is ONLY for, well, re-creation. If that was the case, one, the world would be hidesouly over-populated (far more than it is now), and two, the concept of contraception wouldn't have been relevant.

Did you intend the impregnate the last person you shagged?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't get the views of this board sometimes.

I'm a "normal" working class white male. I work in a large organisation and come from a "normal" loving background.

Now in my life , none of my mates agree with Gays , none of my mates like them....and my mates are from various standings withing the community,

The majority of people I work with can't stand them either apart from mainly the women.

Anyone I've ever met in pubs / clubs at football etc has also got this viewpoint.

So how is it NSC has such a totally different attitude to the rest of society.

In the real world I just cant see it being accepted like it seems to be on here.

As for them adopting children, granted there are parents out there who are scum and don't deserve pets let alone kids, but kids going to gay parents would be totally unfair for the abuse they would get growing up.

Hate to tell you it's not that uncommon in the US and although they tend to be monitored more because of their sexuality it doesn't seem to lead to any problems. I thought that bringing kids up in a loving household was the most important thing.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't get it, how can people say "I hate Gays" does that mean that you have a blanket dislike of every single Gay man or Woman, despite having never met them, spoken with them or having anything to do with them?, What would you do if, as happened to me, your Brother or Sister turned out to be Gay, or your Dad, or Mum?or, God forbid for their sakes, one of your own Kids? you'd hate them yeah?, doesnt matter that they might be the kindest, funniest, loving person in the world, just because they are sexually attracted to their own gender all of that is for nothing, they cease to count?

I don't know much about Pride, but I thought it was a celebration of the fact that after hundreds of years of oppression, violence, criminalisation and discrimination of people on the grounds of orientation SOCIETY, not NSC, SOCIETY has decided that perhaps persecuting somebody for daring to admit they are unwillingly attracted to their own sex is just plain wrong.

I don't particularly like any Public Displays of Affection more than hand holding and the odd peck on the cheek, full on groping and snogging in the street...GET A ROOM!, but behind closed doors, do as thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law.

Michael Fish

Sep 26, 2006
I don't get it, how can people say "I hate Gays" does that mean that you have a blanket dislike of every single Gay man or Woman, despite having never met them, spoken with them or having anything to do with them?, What would you do if, as happened to me, your Brother or Sister turned out to be Gay, or your Dad, or Mum?or, God forbid for their sakes, one of your own Kids? you'd hate them yeah?, doesnt matter that they might be the kindest, funniest, loving person in the world, just because they are sexually attracted to their own gender all of that is for nothing, they cease to count?

I don't know much about Pride, but I thought it was a celebration of the fact that after hundreds of years of oppression, violence, criminalisation and discrimination of people on the grounds of orientation SOCIETY, not NSC, SOCIETY has decided that perhaps persecuting somebody for daring to admit they are unwillingly attracted to their own sex is just plain wrong.

I don't particularly like any Public Displays of Affection more than hand holding and the odd peck on the cheek, full on groping and snogging in the street...GET A ROOM!, but behind closed doors, do as thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law.

It wouldn't be possible for my kids to turn out gay as the way I brought them up.

Of course the more it becomes fashionable and acceptable to make this choice then there is a danger of this

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I'm a "normal" working class white male.

The majority of people I work with can't stand them either apart from mainly the women.

figures.

it's called tolerance. get your head out of the Sun. they're not doing anything to hurt you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It wouldn't be possible for my kids to turn out gay as the way I brought them up.

Of course the more it becomes fashionable and acceptable to make this choice then there is a danger of this

Of course it would be possible for your kids to be gay, even if you've told them it's wrong. Their sexual orientation is their choice, not yours.

I just don't get why you have an issue with it, especially as, inhabiting the part of society that you do, it's go nothing to do with you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Fashionable:lolol: First it was the skinny fit jeans and new rave, now it's homosexuality, god knows what junior will be into next.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Hmm. What you are actually saying there is "It wouldn't be possible for my kids to tell me if they were gay, because they know how I would respond.""

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

:thud: If your not on a wind up, that is unbelievable

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I know people who would, I believe, hate it for their (currently very young) children to turn out to be gay once they explore and develop their sexuality further.

I just don't understand it, I really don't.

If my little Mads turns out to be a lesbian it wouldn't make a jot of difference to me. It's terribly cliched, I appreciate, but as long as she is happy then that truly is all that matters to me.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I know people who would, I believe, hate it for their (currently very young) children to turn out to be gay once they explore and develop their sexuality further.

I just don't understand it, I really don't.

If my little Mads turns out to be a lesbian it wouldn't make a jot of difference to me. It's terribly cliched, I appreciate, but as long as she is happy then that truly is all that matters to me.

Word Sir ;)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
A child has little choice, so there are caring organisations set up to look after their intrinsic rights. In adoption, a child should have the right to be raised in a home that has certain normal, stable, and healthy situation and set-up.
Of these boxes to tick, a homosexual parental set-up is not ticking many of them.

Define normal, define stable and define healthy? There are far too many children out there in the company of a mother and father who are not getting any of your three tick boxes there....and all three of those items can very well be met by a same sex couple..

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here