Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FORTY NOTES FUND (pi** take)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
byf said:

we do have massive amounts going to ecovert or whoever,but saying loads go to them isnt the full picture,know 1 knows how much?

know1 knows how much its all costing+yes the enquiry is bleeding the club dry,but again,how much,knight screamin out a figure to the argus isnt enough+i just dont trust him with money!

im sure he has a swiss bank account!
For FUCKS sake.
Why do people not trust Dick Knight ? Why do people think he is somehow stashing oodles of cash away for himself instead of spending it on the team ? Why do people constantly bitch about being "ripped off" ? It has been stated time and time and time again the contraints the club is operating under. Everyone KNOWS what those contraints are, but still some people choose to ignore them and carry on bleating on and on and on about ticket prices, 40 note funds, and the fact that we havn't signed Zidane yet.

The simple fact of the matter is, Knight put money into the club to bring it back from the brink, back from Kent, and now he's putting more money in to fund this bloody Enquiry so we don't end up stuck at a feckin athletics track for ever. That, unfortunately, does not leave a lot of spare cash washing around to splash out on the squad. Those are the bare facts of the situation we are in. Even when we get a cash injection from the sale of Zamora and the compensation for Coppell, its bloody obvious that we are still not in a position to blow hundreds of thousands all over the place on players. We HAVE signed another damn good striker this season who is (amazingly) going some way to replacing Bobby, but its so unbelievably naive to expect us to start spending out on the squad in our current situation.

Knight has kept us solvent. Knight brought us back to Brighton. Knight has guided the club back to a respectable position in the League. And Knight is trying to secure the future of the club in funding a cripplingly expensive public enquiry. And some of you still have the audacity not to trust this fella ? You must be f***ing mad.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
nice 1 fatboy!

:p

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
yeh great point!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
byf said:

1) extra seats
2) bobby being sold
3) falmer
1) Extra seats - scuppered by a Withdean resident who would have had it called in for a judicial review - more expense and a waste of time cos by the time it would finally be sorted, we will (hopefully) be about to move to Falmer.

2) bobby being sold - fact of life sunshine. Bobby had ambitions to play in the Premiership, we needed the money. Thats how it goes in football, the cream rises to the top. Naive in the extreme to expect us to keep hold of him for ever.

3) Falmer- not sure what your point is here. Are you saying Dick Knight is lying about the costs of the enquiry ?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
byf said:
the fact is he twisted his words+sweet talked previos managers+they fcuked off,because they were sick of the sh**!

eg p. taylor!

Peter Taylor sick of Knight's shit? What a load of rubbish. Maybe you didn't realise this, but then Taylor left, he didn't take his promotion bonus that was written in to his contract. He left because he didn't think we were good enough (didn't like him for that much, but that's not the point). If he was pissed off that he'd been fleeced he'd have taked all he was entitled to before he left...

:dunce:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
byf said:
yeh great point!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Truth hurts eh ? Resort to childish "boredom" when you can't back up your diatribe with anything of substance ?

Taxi for byf please. I think he's had enough.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
OK, I have been swayed by byf's arguments. I feel such a muppet now, thank you for showing me the light. Dick Knight's bum never tasted that nice anyway.

Forty Notes gig is off. And I am going to give the money from any tickets sold to er... I'll come to that later.

BTW byf, what meaning does your illiterate signature convey? I am still trying to work it out.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
1) so now 1 man can take on a football club,would have liked to have seen that?

2) no the fact is SUNSHINE, one of the best players in the clubs 100 year history was sold at an amount that we do not gain anything on the playing side! silly+bad move,it should have been sold at a price where we had 200-300k on players!
no didnt want to stand in his way but needed sellin at a good price!

3) to be blunt YES I AM!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
byf said:

2) no the fact is SUNSHINE, one of the best players in the clubs 100 year history was sold at an amount that we do not gain anything on the playing side! silly+bad move,it should have been sold at a price where we had 200-300k on players!

3) to be blunt YES I AM!

4) Out of touch too.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
easy 10 no truth doesnt hurt mate,ive been justifying my arguments all morning,if you disagree then disagree,you know my point,i know yours!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:

3) to be blunt YES I AM!

I'm back:

2) Where the f*** have you been? EVERYONE knows the current climate in football transfers/wages, many great players have gone for little money (apart from Chelsea buying everyone). If it was 5 years then we would've got £3m-£4m for him but the fact is we did'nt...thats the climate today!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
byf said:

Ok, I now realise that was aimed at the local resident point. But anyway, you haven't responed to my Taylor point, so I'll carry it on...

Taylor wouldn't have needed to "take on" a football club. He'd have got it the same as all the players. Do you think they needed to go to court? No, exactly. And do you think the club would have had a leg to stand on, with it being in his contract? No chance, they'd have had to pay him, unless (as actually was the case), he turned it down.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:
easy 10 no truth doesnt hurt mate,ive been justifying my arguments all morning,if you disagree then disagree,you know my point,i know yours!

no you have NOT been justifying your argument at all, you went off on a rant about the clubs financial status THEN said "know1 knows" so youv've contradicted yourself and (if at all possible! ) made yourself look stupid!

You have no idea byf I'd give up this debate if I were you and start another about something else!

While I'm heer have you spoke to DK & MP yet about the clubs financial status and how they are running off with millions of pounds we are generating....nah did'nt think so :shootself

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
byf said:

3) to be blunt YES I AM!
1) Yes, they can. By consulting a solicitor and objecting to the plans, the club cannot just "brush him aside" and ignore his objections. There is a due legal process that has to be followed. Otherwise we'd have had Falmer 4 years ago if the club could simply steamroller objections.

2)The bottom has fallen out of the transfer market, in case you hadn't noticed. Maybe if Dick had a crystal ball, he'd have sold when Everton were ALLEGEDLY offering 6 or 7 million (which I don't believe anyway). Just how much do you believe a lower division striker can be sold for nowadays ?

3)And you base this on.....what exactly ? Where's your proof ?
I guess you want Dick Knight out of the club right now eh ? Well, what (or more to the point WHO) do you replace him with exactly ?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
byf said:

sigh....why am i bothering. can't stop myself though

byf you haven't justified a single f***ing thing all morning. you just come out with what you 'think'. you take no time to check out facts and yet feel like you can slag off dick knight who is doing an excellent job of sorting out and stablising the club we (and apparently you) love. i like the way you even said earlier the albion has a good income. think the club is doing alright do you? well who turned that disaster round then?

i don't think it was your little ventroloquist glove puppet bha4aslongasicanbebothered

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
People do understand where you are coming from byf and we have had a massive topic about such things recently.

I have stated that to much is exspected from the fans these days at the albion and that we need to find some investers somehow,but that seems unlikely from what i gather from other posters on here.

The only thing that keeps us running smoothly is not dick or anyone else,but the fans of bha as its clear to see.
Dick should always be a part of the club,but facts are facts that dick hasn't any money and is never likely to.

Anything is possible and once falmer gets the nod in jan then more investers may step forward to give us the clout to buy decent players and build for falmer.:clap: :clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
twat!:angry:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
berkshire seagull good point!

see if people do feel im wrong then follow in the example of berkshire,hes constructively put his point across!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here