Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FORTY NOTES FUND (pi** take)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The only problem with saying sod being smart is that you end up with a shite job, working night shifts and a car that does not work.

In your heart of hearts is that what you really want? (Not that I am smart myself)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but there is a crap job and a CRAP job:lolol:
I was on 26k just 4 month ago,but cut down on things and now im on 21k.
Still waiting on that other job which is 24k and hope to hear soon as they sent me a letter saying its taking a bit longer than exspected.

Also have interview tommorow at 9-30 for 21k which is a 10 min walk from my house.:drink:

I have many skills in various jobs and im not likely to ever get shite money like 14k-16k etc.

(touch wood) grrrrr:drink:

I had a beauty of a car i.e cavalier turbo,6 speed gear box etc with 37k on the clock just a year ago and got made redundant and flogged my beauty and it broke my heart.:nono:

Lifes to short to worry though:drink:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
No Berks. It sounds like you've got the balance about right. I was lucky to be made redundant from a well paying job, and then I decided to become a nurse. Did my traning, moved to Brighton. The rest is history.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dover97 said:
No Berks. It sounds like you've got the balance about right. I was lucky to be made redundant from a well paying job, and then I decided to become a nurse. Did my traning, moved to Brighton. The rest is history.
Long as your happy it doesn't matter:drink:
Didn't get that 24k job,but very hopeful of the interview i had earlier grrrrrrrr.
Lots of bad luck of late,but you gotta laugh:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here