Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FORTY NOTES FUND (pi** take)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:
i'll put a fiver in the fund!

im gonna get byf on my shirt 2 so if you want to bring some tomatoes or eggs on sat,i'll get a big target on my back too!:lolol:

But you don't agree with it, or have you changed your mind now?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
best idea ever byf thats more fun and as its to a worthy cause i will have 5 eggs please but make sure all money goes on players and not in your pocket you cheeky git.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
oh come on bha4va is my second name knight?

+as for you chappers i dont agree with it,but iv had a good old rant that i feel that i £5 wont hurt,agree?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
byf said:
you beleive the rubbish they feed you+i dont mate!

Sorry to go back byf, but can you specify exactly which of our major expenditures is a lie? Which of the following am I being fooled into believing?

a/ Most of the gate receipts go to Ecovert - we do not own Withdean and have to rent it, or

b/ We have been going through the long expensive process of a public inquiry?

If one of them is, then you're right. And the club doesn't need any money. If they're both true, I'm lost in your argument somewhere

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:
oh come on bha4va is my second name knight?

+as for you chappers i dont agree with it,but iv had a good old rant that i feel that i £5 wont hurt,agree?

If you want to put in a fiver i ain't gonna argue with you.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
yes hampshire its ok to go back!

1) im not arguing with the two points you have specified,they are both correct!

we do have massive amounts going to ecovert or whoever,but saying loads go to them isnt the full picture,know 1 knows how much?

know1 knows how much its all costing+yes the enquiry is bleeding the club dry,but again,how much,knight screamin out a figure to the argus isnt enough+i just dont trust him with money!

im sure he has a swiss bank account!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
byf, if you don't like it then don't bother. Support somebody else if you feel that strongly about it. There are those of us who are slightly more grounded in the financial realities of football and we don't want to see our club in the same predigament as the likes of Leeds and Dundee to name but two.

Bearing in mind that most clubs are leaking cash like it's going out of fashion I can live with the situation but there again that's my choice and I'm not bitching about it.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
bha express go away mate,you missed the boat for having a go at me,they did that about an hour ago!

so go ahead +start some thread about people with different opinions should support some one else!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hey, you want to say what you like and I'll do the same. I'm just agreeing with the majority, not sure if you noticed.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Same as usual im just with the majority "fcuking sheep" get your own opinions in life you brain washed retard.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
it does not bother me one bit if i had the whole board against me,im putting my point across+am sticking by it!

it does not make me less of a supporter because i have a rant

i will be there sat+the following sunday at qpr,cheering on the lads!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
yeh sum1 on my side for a change!

two of us singing,theres only two.........................................!:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
Same as usual im just with the majority "fcuking sheep" get your own opinions in life you brain washed retard.

So because the majority disagree with you they are all 'fcuking sheep' as you put it?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
well theres a turn-up no ones havin a go at me!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bhafc4eva said:

And judging by the intelectual content of your post it rather reiterates what the majority of us are implying.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:

know1 knows how much its all costing+yes the enquiry is bleeding the club dry,but again,how much,knight screamin out a figure to the argus isnt enough+i just dont trust him with money!

apart from the shit text speak (learn to type correctly please) you said no one knows...but in this thread you seem to know the clubs financial predicament (sp?)

byf you are a hypocrit (sp?..I need spelling lessons) to yourself, you know nothing and pretend that you do. Until you meet with Dick Knight & Martin Perry and discuss the financial situation at the club I suggest you start a new fresh debate on something you can argue in, not one where you know nothing and pretend that you do.

/end my involvement in this pointless thread

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
same as always someone come on here with a different opinion and gets shot down in flames. point is we all clearly love the club but some issues we dont agree on which is the same with everything in life. some people have got to stop shouting their mouths off when someone writes something different, otherwise this board will get very dull and boring.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bhafc4eva said:
same as always someone come on here with a different opinion and gets shot down in flames. point is we all clearly love the club but some issues we dont agree on which is the same with everything in life. some people have got to stop shouting their mouths off when someone writes something different, otherwise this board will get very dull and boring.

Yes, now that is a fair comment.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yet again BYF proves himself to be a :dunce:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
this is 2 all of you lot of dick knight bum licking timewasters!

if i wish to txt spk then i will,unlike most of you nerdes,i do have an important job to be getting on WIV (txt speak for with)

i just fnd it amazing how you all come on here+preach how well the club is being run+no i do not know the financial situaltion,but remeber YOU DONT EITHER!

so what makes you lot spokespersons for the club i do not know!

its a fact of,you dont want to believe what im saying,because then you will question the clubs position,like i am+that would never do,so your plan is agree with all thats sid,nod your head +get on with it,because dick+martin would never ever twist things,would they?

1) extra seats
2) bobby being sold
3) falmer

the fact is he twisted his words+sweet talked previos managers+they fcuked off,because they were sick of the sh**!

eg p. taylor!

i thank you all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here