FORTY NOTES FUND (pi** take)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
you mug chappers!:dunce:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:
but why are you bothering? it will only be wasted on players like zesh rehman!

dick knights had enough money out the fans,put a big collection together+go on holiday somewhere(nsc over spain or something) least you get something out of it!

hmm "wasted on zesh rehman", let me see...now's he's a quality player with a very bright future, tipped to play in Fulhams 1st team come the end of the season yet you say we're wasting it on him?

Either your on some text speak wind up or you blatantly hav'nt got a clue, not worth arguing with IMO...bring on someone with a decent argument!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
i think you have a pair of dick knight blinkers on chapman when you finally take them off feel free to reply

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
i do think like most other people we need to get a couple of new faces in but maybe not on loan as if we do go up we will have a poor squad and will have to styart from scratch

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
look crabtree does it really matter what sort of future he's got,at the end of the day if he's not cuttimg the grade for the albion,he's wasting a squad number!

why not get some more players who cant cut it+we can sit in the stands sayin,he's crap 4 us ,but one day ummmm...........................................!

you know he's tinpot!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
CrabtreeBHA said:
hmm "wasted on zesh rehman", let me see...now's he's a quality player with a very bright future, tipped to play in Fulhams 1st team come the end of the season yet you say we're wasting it on him?

Either your on some text speak wind up or you blatantly hav'nt got a clue, not worth arguing with IMO...bring on someone with a decent argument!

to be fair peircy was tipped to be in spurs 1st team but he couldnt get in ours untill the last few weeks

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
exactly kinky!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
i think you have a pair of dick knight blinkers on chapman when you finally take them off feel free to reply

Yes mate, you're right, you've been right all along in fact.

I best leave this thread now, obviously it is me that doesn't have a clue.

Tosser.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
yerp chappers your bang on with that one+you even saved me a job of calling you a tosser by signing off with your trade mark sign off!:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:
look crabtree does it really matter what sort of future he's got,at the end of the day if he's not cuttimg the grade for the albion,he's wasting a squad number!

why not get some more players who cant cut it+we can sit in the stands sayin,he's crap 4 us ,but one day ummmm...........................................!

you know he's tinpot!

the whole team has'nt been cutting the grade prior to notts county so thats another one of your arguments lost in the wliderness. Yeah OK so piercy was tipped too...but Zamora was tipped to make it at Prem level and he's done bugger all yet he played like a God for us.
Wasting a squad number? I dont think so

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Actually, the Forty Notes Fund is totally independent of the club, and indeed at first the club was at best ambivalent towards it, and at times actively hostile. When I promoted the first gig night, they wanted me to change the name of it, and were reluctant to have anything to do with it. But I stuck to my guns, and it was an OK night.

I am standing out on Saturday with the buckets because I feel it's worth it. As for the Forty Notes Christmas Party, I am organising because (a) I want a good Albion fans' piss up - there isn't another opportunity for it aside from NSC on Saturday, and even that is not all encompassing. (b) As stated earlier I appreciate the club's financial predicament and want to do my bit to help keep our promotion challenge going.

It's no skin off my nose to put this gig on, even if means a few more late nights putting press releases and posters out, but a bit less grief towards those that do want to help, if you don't mind. If you think they are being conned, that's your opinion, I just happen to disagree.

BTW *grovel, grovel* we don't have as many bodies on Saturday to help with the buckets as I thought we would, I could do with another 5 or 6 people. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
byf,

If you have a problem with the 40 note fund, season ticket prices, the way the team plays, the players being bought, I'll give you a few options.

a) Feck off to Palace
b) Start a group to protest at the board
c) Go to Rugby or Basketball
d) Or do what Dick Knight has done and dig deep into your pocket to help the team you support move forward.
e) errr Feck off to Palace

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
i'll help!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
oh hello staffs gull,i have just one suggestion to you+thats you f*** off to stoke or whatever inbred team is nearest to you!

1) just because i disagree with the way the club is run,does not mean i want to become a palace fan

2) this is a message board,where you put your opinions across or is it a sheep board where we all follow and agree with each other,just to get along!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
Actually, the Forty Notes Fund is totally independent of the club, and indeed at first the club was at best ambivalent towards it, and at times actively hostile. When I promoted the first gig night, they wanted me to change the name of it, and were reluctant to have anything to do with it. But I stuck to my guns, and it was an OK night.

I am standing out on Saturday with the buckets because I feel it's worth it. As for the Forty Notes Christmas Party, I am organising because (a) I want a good Albion fans' piss up - there isn't another opportunity for it aside from NSC on Saturday, and even that is not all encompassing. (b) As stated earlier I appreciate the club's financial predicament and want to do my bit to help keep our promotion challenge going.

It's no skin off my nose to put this gig on, even if means a few more late nights putting press releases and posters out, but a bit less grief towards those that do want to help, if you don't mind. If you think they are being conned, that's your opinion, I just happen to disagree.

BTW *grovel, grovel* we don't have as many bodies on Saturday to help with the buckets as I thought we would, I could do with another 5 or 6 people. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

DO you have an emailable poster or anything to promote it, I'm sure a few thousand staff at the Uni would be intersted to hear about the night.

If i can have a bucket in the Sportsmen i'll help ya.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:
oh hello staffs gull,i have just one suggestion to you+thats you f*** off to stoke or whatever inbred team is nearest to you!

1) just because i disagree with the way the club is run,does not mean i want to become a palace fan

2) this is a message board,where you put your opinions across or is it a sheep board where we all follow and agree with each other,just to get along!

yes opinions are good, debate is good...BUT WHEN YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT!
Your original post was a stab at something the FANS set up to HELP our club...whats the point byf?
At the game saturday I wanna see YOU put some money in that bucket :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
CrabtreeBHA said:
the whole team has'nt been cutting the grade prior to notts county so thats another one of your arguments lost in the wliderness. Yeah OK so piercy was tipped too...but Zamora was tipped to make it at Prem level and he's done bugger all yet he played like a God for us.
Wasting a squad number? I dont think so

i didnt say zesh rehman was wasting a number, i just think its stupid saying he is tipped to be in the first team david lee another one that was tipped at spurs

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
i'll put a fiver in the fund!

im gonna get byf on my shirt 2 so if you want to bring some tomatoes or eggs on sat,i'll get a big target on my back too!:lolol:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
do we have to put money in the bucket to be able to throw the eggs at you. this sounds more like children in need more and more maybe leon will get his boot polish after all :lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
if you hit the middle target,ill donate a food parcel to the club!

and if you hit my face richard carpenter gets hot running water for a whole month!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here