Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures released at 9am today

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Tue 23 19:45 A Leicester City FLC
Sat 27 15:00 A Blackpool FLC

Hopefully that is half term week so I can stay up in the midlands with family and make it to both :D

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Every time I look at the list of Clubs in the Championship - it seems to get tougher. There are some where we can hope to get six points (apart from Wolves obviously) - like Posh, Palace, and Barnsley. Apart from those three - there are some big clubs in the division.

Like you took six points off us last year eh?? Numpty.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
A very forlorn hope Seaweeds.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Actually, in that case, that says a lot about your ambition for the season. i can certainly think of more than three teams that I HOPE to take six points off! Tin-pot outfit!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Actually, in that case, that says a lot about your ambition for the season. i can certainly think of more than three teams that I HOPE to take six points off! Tin-pot outfit!

It says more about the ambition of that one poster than of us as a club. No reason we shouldn't take 6 points off Millwall, Watford, Blackburn (who I predict will be a basket case), Burnley, Sheffield Wednesday just for starters. I'm not actually convinced it's going to be as competitive next season as last.

But if you want to talk tin-pot shall we move on to last seasons final table and this seasons ST sales figures?

* Yells "My Dad's bigger than your Dad" *

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

To be fair, we've never taken six points from Palace so it does show some ambition.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
The point of that part of my original post was to bracket Palace with Posh and Barnsley. To which there has been no objection. Which tends to suggest that is where they see themselves.

Which is a bit sad in a way - but telling.

Well two out of the three teams you qouted have played in the Premier League so given that your team have never achieved that, it's a bit surprising that out of all the clubs in this year's Championship you picked those? ???
Anyway, as a seaweed fan you are clearly a bit intellectually challenged so no probs.
guinness boy actually makes an interesting point about next years Championship regarding competitiveness. Naturally, I disagree with my seaweed friend. I think this year it's more even than it has been for ages. The teams that have come down are average and seem to be without any big money backers so I don't expect them to run away with it. Wolves could prove me wrong though.
I don't see the teams that have come up doing anything either. Of course, I expect Chorlton to finish bottom with yourselves one place above! :drink:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well two out of the three teams you qouted have played in the Premier League so given that your team have never achieved that, it's a bit surprising that out of all the clubs in this year's Championship you picked those? ???
Anyway, as a seaweed fan you are clearly a bit intellectually challenged so no probs.
guinness boy actually makes an interesting point about next years Championship regarding competitiveness. Naturally, I disagree with my seaweed friend. I think this year it's more even than it has been for ages. The teams that have come down are average and seem to be without any big money backers so I don't expect them to run away with it. Wolves could prove me wrong though.
I don't see the teams that have come up doing anything either. Of course, I expect Chorlton to finish bottom with yourselves one place above! :drink:

Like we give a f*** what you think.

Do you really use the term "numpty" ? Seriously ?

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton

If we are tin pot, you are about the plastic bottle level, with your finish last season...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

18 of the teams have done so, so not REALLY surprising, is it?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
dont want to put a damper on things but march 16th is fa cup 5th round weekend,us or the pikeys have a good run you can say goodbye to palace at home on a saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here