Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures released at 9am today

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
spare a thought for poor old pompey their big boxing day fixture? Home to crawley ha ha

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
spare a thought for poor old pompey their big boxing day fixture? Home to crawley ha ha

:lolol: I have being looking forward to the League One fixtures purely for Pompey crashing down to Earth.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Why oh why so many weekday games for us again 4 home 5 away, back in the day a weekday game was a treat now and again now its the norm...the children why wont they think of the children!!!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I guess we also have to consider cup games, seems there is a gap in October (6-20th) but other then that cup games havent been considered yet?

Saturday 5th of January = FACup 3rd round

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Slow start with a couple of 2 or 3 game months followed by 4 in October and 5 games in November...........but Jeez, does that league look tough or what!?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Actually...

Pompey Wherever You May Be
You've gone down to Division 3
Last year was Saints but now you've gone down
Your biggest game is Crawley Town

:flameboun

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
What is October 13th, an international break? Got a Wedding that day, was just hoping for an un-interesting fixture, but its no fixture at all!

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Every time I look at the list of Clubs in the Championship - it seems to get tougher. There are some where we can hope to get six points (apart from Wolves obviously) - like Posh, Palace, and Barnsley. Apart from those three - there are some big clubs in the division.

Like the points you took off of us last season :)

Our fixtures are poor as well to many Tuesday nights opp north wtf is that about, were away at Cardiff boxing day! and away at Forest on the 29th!!

Still be nice if they keep our games for the saturdays at 3pm :D

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
TBH any home game on boxing day will be a nightmare, p&r will have 100's of extra cars, do buses run on boxing day ???

In Brighton yes, something should be sorted.

We probably have the hardest run-in of everyone next year, but its good to finish up at home against Wolves - 2nd season in a row our last home game is against a relegated Premier League team from the Midlands.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Every time I look at the list of Clubs in the Championship - it seems to get tougher. There are some where we can hope to get six points (apart from Wolves obviously) - like Posh, Palace, and Barnsley. Apart from those three - there are some big clubs in the division.

Err, you only took a point of us last season, you really do need to think before you post.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
With a lot of Northern games next season I can feel my wallet getting TIGHT. Can't see me doing as many as I would of liked to be honest, shame.

Same here, i don't go to that many away games but always love Peterbrough and Leicester - now both mid week games, so difficult to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here