Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures released at 9am today

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Every time I look at the list of Clubs in the Championship - it seems to get tougher. There are some where we can hope to get six points (apart from Wolves obviously) - like Posh, Palace, and Barnsley. Apart from those three - there are some big clubs in the division.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Every time I look at the list of Clubs in the Championship - it seems to get tougher. There are some where we can hope to get six points (apart from Wolves obviously) - like Posh, Palace, and Barnsley. Apart from those three - there are some big clubs in the division.

Just what I was thinking. If we finish 10th again, I reckon we will have done well

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The fact the Palace games are not midweek suggests they will be move to Sunday lunchtime.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I guess we also have to consider cup games, seems there is a gap in October (6-20th) but other then that cup games havent been considered yet?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cup games will be midweek, and also, Sky's new plans for Championship coverage, include moving selected Saturday games forward to a Thursday evening for live TV.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very annoying that they grouped Millwall/Watford and Charlton/Palace in the same week(s).

Why can't they spread these big away games out a bit.

I'm feeling an urge to go to Hull and back though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Very annoying that they grouped Millwall/Watford and Charlton/Palace in the same week(s).

Why can't they spread these big away games out a bit.

I'm feeling an urge to go to Hull and back though.

Just don't come back by boat ! :D

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There seem a lot more double weekends this season - both home and away - I wonder why that is ?

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Any dad but thursday! the night i work evenings

You think that's bad? Try being a shift worker and season ticket holder. As it stands, I can only make 13 Home games without taking time off.

At home on my 40th though!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here