Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FDM on way out

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This gets more like a coffee morning every day, so much gossip and rumour. Thing is though, this is just a fans' bulletin board and frankly I can't see McGhee and the board giving a toss about anything thats said on here.

Why do people get so worked up ? You can't change anything.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
bhaexpress said:
This gets more like a coffee morning every day, so much gossip and rumour. Thing is though, this is just a fans' bulletin board and frankly I can't see McGhee and the board giving a toss about anything thats said on here.

what he said

KinkyNormanBaker said:
But you dont know for a fact its horseshit then?

Its come for a number of sources that Kuipers was not a happy bunny after Soton game.
No goalkeeper is going to be "happy" to discover he's second choice to someone else.

But, in a world populated by mature adults, that doesn't mean there'll be an automatic bust up with the Manager.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Pleasure, I admit I seemed to remember it but you put seeds of doubt in my mind!!! Phew glad I found it! ;)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: FDM on way out

Referee!!! said:
Can I ask what the row was about?

It was over who shot JR Ewing, FDM thought it was Pammy but Magoo was certain it Kristin. They then came to blows over the name of the frog in Hector's House

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Lord Bracknell said:
You sure about this?

I wonder whether anyone has taken account of National Insurance contributions.

Tell us, dwayne. You seem to know all the details.

Did you not pick up the slight sarcastic tone in the post?

I'm just slightly concerned that we're shipping a lot more players out than bringing in at the moment and it riles me when people make silly assumptions that players are going to free up money for incomers when ther has been no sign of it.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
bhaexpress said:

NSC was quoted in the Times recently.

At least one player posts on here. I reckon most read it.

NSC is a forum of fans and fans are a play a pivotal role in how the club's existence.

McGhee and the board probably don't give a toss about the opinion's on NSC, but you surely can't deny that what the fans say and do has a bearing on the club.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DJ Leon said:

NSC is a forum of fans and fans are a play a pivotal role in how the club's existence.

McGhee and the board probably don't give a toss about the opinion's on NSC, but you surely can't deny that what the fans say and do has a bearing on the club.

If players get affected by what issaid on here that says more about the player than the person who says it.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
DJ Leon said:

I know for a FACT that Pepsi Max Richards is an avid reader of NSC as he can remember my posts from months back :angry: :angry: :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ernest said:
I know for a FACT that Pepsi Max Richards is an avid reader of NSC as he can remember my posts from months back :angry: :angry: :angry:

Which reminds me, at which match are you intending to crawl across WITHERS naked and kiss DK's arse as I want to book tickets.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
KinkyNormanBaker said:
If players get affected by what issaid on here that says more about the player than the person who says it.

Well, if you find someone who isn't affected in any way by what other people say and think, you've found a loon.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yorkie said:
It's funny but I see it completely differently. I think he is quite gentle with the players instead of being a tough task master and therefore some of them are throwing strops thinking they can get away with it.
Cloughie wouldn't have stood for a moments nonsense with players like that.

I reckon your right.

But when he is so inconsistent that the players don't know where they stand.
I'm sure they are trying to be loyal to there manager but when he starts to change his mind so often,how can they respect him i couldn't.

FDM must stay.

I don't think even super Nanny could get mcgee out of this hole he has dug.

:shootself :shootself :shootself:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mouldy Boots said:

FDM must stay.

Why? Henderson is the better keeper and ten years younger. FDM has done a great job for the club, but if he is not prepared to sit on the bench then we should allow him the chance of first team football elsewhere if that is what he wants.

D

Deleted member 2719

El Presidente said:
Why? Henderson is the better keeper and ten years younger. FDM has done a great job for the club, but if he is not prepared to sit on the bench then we should allow him the chance of first team football elsewhere if that is what he wants.

1) Organises his defence better
2)experience is everything especially in a realigation battle - he has it and hendo has time to learn.
3) He loves playing for us and we need Mr consistent.

I Don't think you will find he has a problem with the bench its not being given a proper chance and being dropped for his distrubution alone.

Right that the keepers position sorted now the defence.

:clap2: :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
1) Organises his defence better
How'd you work that one out? Sure he shouts "AWAY" and "FORWARD", but does he actually talk to his defence as Hendo does?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here