Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FDM on way out

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Yorkies phrase 'self inflicted' was a bad phrase to use more a case of an accident that was personal and nothing to do with the club. Not football related injury for which the club could be held responsible or liable for compensation.

BensGrandad said:
I think that Yorkies phrase 'self inflicted' was a bad phrase to use more a case of an accident that was personal and nothing to do with the club. Not football related injury for which the club could be held responsible or liable for compensation.

Bollox - He was on his way to training - how much more football related does it need to be

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Storer68 said:
Bollox - He was on his way to training - how much more football related does it need to be

Would a university be held responsible if a student had an accidernt on his way to uni or a firm if a worker was driving up the A23 to work in London. Of course they wouldn't their responsibility starts when you enter their premises.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
Would a university be held responsible if a student had an accidernt on his way to uni or a firm if a worker was driving up the A23 to work in London. Of course they wouldn't their responsibility starts when you enter their premises.

See the post by Robert Lester Zamora.
I posted self inflicted because the accident was deemed to be his fault. Harsh I know but true.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yorkie said:
See the post by Robert Lester Zamora.
I posted self inflicted because the accident was deemed to be his fault. Harsh I know but true.

I was trying to defend you from the morons who took it to mean he did it deliberately.

I do not know but I suspect that he was late having stopped off at Louis in Haywards Heath for his daily roll and coffee.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
BensGrandad said:
I was trying to defend you from the morons who took it to mean he did it deliberately

I don't think anyone used the word deliberately and I'm sure nobody would think Yorkie would suggest such a thing

The point made was that it was a little harsh to deem it "self-inflicted" when it was quite obviously an unfortunate accident in which he could have lost his life

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here